Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi fellas.

Hi,
    Been playing your guys server a lot recently well not a lot but when i get the chance yeah..

Any ways, wanted to drop by and say hey, and keep up the good work on your server all though seems like there's been duche bags on recently who like to steal assets, attack the carrier with AA on maps like Op. Barracuda etc.

Anyways, What exactly is TG, I've seen the |TG| tag, then like |TG-32nd| etc what are these?

Again, any ways do you know of a player who goes by dennisbrave? I believe that was his name he gave me his xfire but i think i wrote it down wrong :(

Re: Hi fellas.

welcome the |TG| tag is free for all to wear if you support what TG stands for and want to show your support for the community. But it requires that you uphold our primer and rules.

the |TG-XXX| tag is worn by members of the in house squads here at TG. an in house squad is a group of people that like to play together or want something more then the pub experience so they ask to join/gets asked to join an in house squad or they make their own. You need to be a supporting member to join an in house squad except the irregulars.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
      welcome the |TG| tag is free for all to wear if you support what TG stands for and want to show your support for the community. But it requires that you uphold our primer and rules.

the |TG-XXX| tag is worn by members of the in house squads here at TG. an in house squad is a group of people that like to play together or want something more then the pub experience so they ask to join/gets asked to join an in house squad or they make their own. You need to be a supporting member to join an in house squad except the irregulars.
      How much does it cost to become a supported member? And what are the irregulars im guess Irregulars in house squad?

Comment

Yes the irregulars are an in house squad or commonly refered to as IHS. They are the inly IHS that you can join without being a supporting member. To become a supporting member you can either pay a monthly $8.95 or a year for $80
        |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

But, being a Supporting Member won't ensure you will be accpeted into any IHS, or even to the Irregulars for that matter. These groups are very picky and restrictive as to the members they accept.
          |TG|
          ||||

Comment

Welcome! Whats your in-game name, Oxide, out of curiosity? Here's some links to look at:
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ncements-sops/
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...uncements.html
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...5&daysprune=-1

Comment

ingame name is iOxide, no i wasnt just going to becoem a Supporter to get into in a IHS.. I heard if you become a supported the scripts on teh server will kick the longest playing player to make room for your and as it is im getting tired playing on non TG servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxide View Post
                ingame name is iOxide, no i wasnt just going to becoem a Supporter to get into in a IHS.. I heard if you become a supported the scripts on teh server will kick the longest playing player to make room for your and as it is im getting tired playing on non TG servers.
                Yes, if you are a supporting member you have basically a reserver slot on the server. since the server fills up at 62 people you can join it at 62 and it will kick the person on the server the longest and you will join. It is a great feature and is worth the money. also as a Sm you can get email and free webspace.
                |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Originally posted by warpig1292 View Post
                  Yes, if you are a supporting member you have basically a reserver slot on the server. since the server fills up at 62 people you can join it at 62 and it will kick the person on the server the longest and you will join. It is a great feature and is worth the money. also as a Sm you can get email and free webspace.
                  Which would be quite lovley for me :) As playing on TG servers are annoying some times.

Q: I saw the TG school/ mentor ship program and was wondering do i have to be a supporting member to get this or a TG member?

Comment

Q: I saw the TG school/ mentor ship program and was wondering do i have to be a supporting member to get this or a TG member?
                    Nope, you are eligible for any TGU course simply by being registered. Once in a while, you'll see a thread (usually stickied) pop up called "XXX TGU course signups". Here you can sign up for the course. However, there is a limit to how many people can participate. Thus, SMs will get a slot over non-SMs if there are too many signups.

Comment

Which would be quite lovley for me :) As playing on TG servers are annoying some times.

Mentor ship is free to all, hit me up if you need someone to show you around ;)
                      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                        Mentor ship is free to all, hit me up if you need someone to show you around ;)
                        :) Thanks TurkishDelight, how do i go about hitting you up? I'm a good Pr player could use some help infantry wise(estimating ranges, communication(sometimes i get things mixed up, lazing targets, being a better squad leader, HAT/LAT kits, and sniper/recon)

Would also like some help with piloting im a decent support(transport/supply/troop trans) pilot but would like to get better any way i can, also want to get better with the attack choppers(Cobra, Apache, etc.) and planes xD.

Tanks meh lets say i stay away from them i used to be decent tank driver/apc driver pre .8 but i stopped playing once .8 was released, so now im not good at em.

Lol yes a lot of things i want to get better at but primairly infantry and piloting are the two, along with squad leading the others are just what i want to gradually get good at.

Comment

also want to get better with the attack choppers(Cobra, Apache, etc.)
                          Great, Marine and I will be hosting a Attack Helicopter/Laser designation CAS TGU within a month or two. Hopefully sign-ups will be posted before the end of the month.
                          |TG|
                          ||||

Comment

Aww a month or two? But I want it now! lol...

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the server Oxide, I look forward to playing with you. It's always good to see more new people playing on the server. It's more people to fill the server, and people to shoot!
                              |TG|xShukax

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X