Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else tired of the "kicked for SM" whines?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else tired of the "kicked for SM" whines?

Guess a lot of players out there really don't appreciate the fact that servers cost hard earned cash to run and think it's their god given right to play for free. They shouldn't have to contribute to the cost because they're "special".

My god ,they even want 128 player server without a thought as to who is going to cover the horrendous cost.They just want to play on 128 player servers (and then whine about the lag :D ).

Those that do pay to support do and, rightly so, have priority over the "free loaders".

Ideally the PR server should be made private for SM only for a while so the non supporting members would appreciate the fact that the server is currently up for them to play on free.

It is kind of funny to think of a chopper pilot getting kicked and then it plummeting to the ground with all on board screaming in terror ,but that's a fact of life on a TG server for non-supporting members. Maybe certain assets should be reserved for SM only..just a thought.

IMO , all the whines about getting kicked while "MY squad was just about to capture the last flag" should be treated the same way "I was banned" posts are.

IMMEDIATELY LOCKED!!

rant over.
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Anyone else tired of the "kicked for SM" whines?

hell mofo yeah!
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...