Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PR Community Match Helmand's Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PR Community Match Helmand's Return

    Anyone going to participate? Might be able to set up an IHS/TG squad if anyone else is interested.

    Signup Notification here:

    http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f286...tml#post893213

    I'm thinking Insurgent because everyone is already going British right off the bat.


    These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

  • #2
    Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

    I thought about participating but didn't want to play with strangers only.

    You're right, most guys will want to play the Brits -- as usual. Did they give any information regarding the Insurgents' kit layout? It sure would suck if the British have a light tank and the Taliban wouldn't even have civillians to drop some field dressings...
    |TG|muttonchops

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

      yea they did

      go here:

      http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f285...reenshots.html

      and scroll down half way to Outlaws' post about Insurgent kits. Return of the Scout kit with the G3.

      I hate insurgent too, but if we get a group of people together, it'd be fine.


      These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

        Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
        Return of the Scout kit with the G3.
        Awesome!

        Also, let's hope they made more changes to the map than just adding those trees. With bottlenecks like the roads on Korengal, being an Insurgent will be fun again!
        |TG|muttonchops

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

          I'm signin' up.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

            already signed up for insurgent. Fighter, I'm in Ambush sq1


            These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

              FINALLY, they brought it back from 0.5, I hate the flag system from what I see though, should just be the old map with new statics in some places IMO. Hopefully it'll be in .85 as I'm not going to trouble myself with some of the people that troll the PR forums.

              Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

                Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
                FINALLY, they brought it back from 0.5, I hate the flag system from what I see though, should just be the old map with new statics in some places IMO. Hopefully it'll be in .85 as I'm not going to trouble myself with some of the people that troll the PR forums.
                Community maps are changed (quicker respawn of vehicles/more numbers and some other changes specifically done for the fact they are community matches) as such i don't think they usually release them in the mod outside the event.


                These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

                  Well sounds like fun but I cant...




                  |TG| Sproge "Tiger how did you flip that tank?!"
                  |TG-SC| PM07SNV "We need another world war to base more games on..."
                  |TG-AIR| DrBeat: "I just dropped my propane tank in the fire again"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

                    Originally posted by Serjikal View Post
                    Community maps are changed (quicker respawn of vehicles/more numbers and some other changes specifically done for the fact they are community matches)
                    Not in this case, the Scimitar respawn is 20 minutes and bomb car respawn is 15 minutes while all the other vehicles are on 5 minutes, which is pretty reasonable.

                    The main point is that this is a small map with lots of places meaning that in overall there should be a lot more firefights and CQC action and with people dying and killing a lot it should end up under an hour or so.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: PR Community Match Helmand's Return

                      Originally posted by Outlawz7 View Post
                      Not in this case, the Scimitar respawn is 20 minutes and bomb car respawn is 15 minutes while all the other vehicles are on 5 minutes, which is pretty reasonable.

                      The main point is that this is a small map with lots of places meaning that in overall there should be a lot more firefights and CQC action and with people dying and killing a lot it should end up under an hour or so.
                      I've been proven wrong. Thank you for the correction.


                      These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X