This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting member kick

Hi everyone, at this moment, im very angry.....

It's the 3rd or 4th time in this week that im being kicked by a slot for a supporting member. OK, that's not the problem. the problem is that I AM A SQUAD LEADER.

All the times i was SQUAD LEADER.... i'm wondering WHY ME? Shouldn't the SL's have privileges against soldiers? BECAUSE WITHOUT A SL, THE ALL SQ IN ACTION WILL HAVE SEVERAL TROUBLES.

So, i ask ADMINS of PR that use another script, i saw one but dont remember the name, that privileges the SL's in the kicking selection.

THANKS A LOT PEOPLE!

Re: Supporting member kick

We've discussed this issue in the past, we used to have SL's exempt from the kick script but then everyone was making squads whether they were needed or not just to stay on. Your best bet is to log off at the end of the map and log back in, or just shell out the $8 for the month.

Sorry, but there's no way around this issue...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Re: Supporting member kick

Nope - people who pay money so you have a server to play on for free will have the right to join whenever they want, regardless of your current role on the server.

End of discussion.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...