Reserved Slots Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserved Slots Question

Curiosity I have after being kicked out of two servers because of reserved slots.
    Why is it on your server it says you've been voted out for excessive tking while other servers explain that you're not on a list of reserved slot holders?
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: Reserved Slots Question

It is how the script is written. its not the usual bf2 reserver slot it is special as it kicks the person when they join. there is no way to change the message
    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Odd cause it does the same thing with the BF2 thing to me.... Think I was trying to get on the chicago sever at 60/64 (4) and it said the second message when I tried joining
      sigpic
      <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

The bf2 system holds some spare slots and controls them for reserves and it'll give the right message. Alot of the time these slots are left empty and unused

The TG system controls every single slot, allows anyone to use them meanwhile but gives out a false message because its a custom script not part of bf2

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I think it may be a third party program that is used to keep those slots reserved, and when they get occupied, the system admin kicks them.

~Sirsolo
          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse