The Irregulars Want You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Irregulars Want You!

I'm sure you've all seen players sporting a |TG-Irr| tag around the PR server, these fine players are members of the Irregulars.

Who and What are these Irregulars?

The Irregulars are an IHS, but, are unique in our own way. We do not have a limit to how many our roster can hold, therefore we are always open for new recruits! The main differences that sets ourselves apart from others are:
    • You do not need to be a Supporting Member to join our ranks
    • The Irregulars try our very best to show all our members the TG way
    • We encourage change and growth of maturity and experience
    • Few comitments are required, as we, in several cases, are geared towards "Irregular" gamers
    • Our roster is ever changing with new recruits and members leaving to join other IHS

If you plan on joining an IHS in the near future the Irregulars are right for you. In fact, when an IHS is looking for new recruits, often the first place they will look is the Irregular roster! The Irregulars give you a chance to get more involved with TG and help you discover where you would like to go in your future here at TG.

How can I join the Irregulars? The below post will explain all you need to know!

Originally posted by Tips for Getting into the Irregs Faster
    You've grown to love TG. You've taken a peek at the Irregs forum. You've finally dropped off your application. So, what now?

The Irregular's current recruiting processing requires that each new applicant be observed by the Platoon Leader (PL) of the platoon they applied for prior to admission into the Irregs. The length of observation will vary from applicant to applicant as the PL weighs a number of factors before deciding to give you the badge and to let you represent the Irregulars.

The criteria for admission into the Irregulars is not very strict: be a mature, team oriented player who shows a reasonable amount of activity in their game and in the TG forums and upholds the TG standard of behavior. However, that doesn't mean that you will be admitted right away. The PL needs to determine that you meet each point of our admission criteria before they can let you in.

To help applicants through the recruiting procedure, the following is a list of tips that can help you speed up your admission into the Irregulars. This won't guarantee your entry, but will help the PL to get a better picture of you.

1) Know your PL: The PL will be the person making your admission decision. Make sure you know who that person is so that you know who to present yourself to in game and who to contact in case of questions. The Irregs PLs are:
    • 2142: Damonte
    • Project Reality: Sonic

2) Know your Reputation: Have you gotten into trouble in the past? Do you cause problems for or frustrate other players? The PLs are highly active members of their respective game communities as are in constant communication with the admins. If you have a bad reputation or were in trouble in the past, they will know. To over come this, know what has given you this reputation, make the appropriate change in behavior, and make the attempt to show the community and the PLs that you've changed. Everyone deserves a second chance; show us that you've embraced it.

3) Squading Up: Your PL needs to have direct interaction with you before they can decide to admit you. Whether or not your a server veteran, the PL needs to play with you enough to know you before they can grant you admission to the Irregs. Make an active attempt to squad with the PL so they can get to know who you are.

4) Forum Activity: Catch your PL's eye by having a strong presence on the forums, either for your game or in the Irregs forum. If you don't post often, the PL may not know how committed you are. The Irregs forum is open and anyone is welcome to visit and post. Make sure you convey your maturity in your posts!

I hope that helps you during the recruiting process. Again, these tips don't guarantee your admission. However, these will help your PL to get a first hand perspective on your personality and how well you fit the Irregs criteria. The decision is ultimately up to the PLs. And remember, your application is constantly in consideration and that this process takes time. Keep trying and keep playing.
    Many IHS members and about half of our current PR admins were once Irregulars, everyone has to start somewhere here at TG!

We're always looking for new recruits and you can always find me on the server. So, if you're newer to TG, are a mature player and are looking to get more involved with the community follow the link below and try out the Irregulars.

PR Recruitment Requests

Banner by : |TG-Irr|Nixon
    |TG|
    ||||

Re: The Irregulars Want You!

Im Gijoe and i support this message! ;)
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

i'm creepin, a proud former irregular, and i support this movement!

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

Loads of our members came from the irregs, there a great bunch.

Comment

Former Irreg! Hooah!

Many 10th Members have a history with the Irregulars.

| |

Comment

Sirsolo here, being quite Irregular. For the win.

~Sirsolo
            |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

I sent an application, a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not coming back till 0.85 release.

sigpic

Comment

I'm a TG community member and I think you guys are A-OK!!!

I'm not official or anything, but I sure like gaming here. Keep up the good work!

Comment

good move - but - I sent an application (see xfire) and didn't get an answer....

---------
                  |TG|DarkDancer

Comment

Hey Sonic, decided to give it a shot ;)

Good lucks to mez! hehe
                    |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Former irregular!

Its a great place to start if you want to be more involved in the community.
                      |TG-X|cola88

|
                      |

Comment

Same, former Irreg here, got me into the swing of TG IHS's and that community spirit, I recommend it to any who think they have what it takes.

Comment

Much love for the Irregs !

Please look them up if you're new to the community or looking to take your experience here at TG to the next level.

|

Comment

Former irregular here too!

It's a great place to take part in even more fun talking teamwork!

Comment

Former Irreg here.

It helps you get on the charts to join other IHS
                              |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse