Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fool's Road - Jan 19 - 10PM PST

Hey guys,

I was into this map about 2 hours until 10PM PST when my wife came and threatened my manhood if I didn't get off the computer. Since I had been on since 7PM, I obliged.

Did anybody reading this post happen to see the end of that round and what happened?

When I left, we had finally cleared the bridge to the British main of mines and most of the infantry and helped set up a firebase at the Train Depot. We were clearing the Depot of infantry when my wife came in. It felt like we were making some progress.

We had set up a killer firebase by Helicopter with some great HMG positions and was just wondering if we ever got to use them.

It was a frustrating round for a number of reasons (mostly those mines and snipers on the bridge), but I couldn't stop thinking about it when I went to spend some "quality time" watching TV with the missus.

Thanks for your time!

Re: Fool's Road - Jan 19 - 10PM PST

Hey man, I was in your squad. Yeah, we won that round. We took Hilltop and Train, and then BullsEye happened to be close to Helicopter, so we capped that. Then they rolled into Heli with an APC and started blowing us away. Infantry started moving from the West onto Heli (possibly destroyed our FB, I didn't get a chance to check), and then the round ended. Woot! Good squad leading man!

Comment

Originally posted by =KOF=CR8Z View Post
      Hey guys,

I was into this map about 2 hours until 10PM PST when my wife came and threatened my manhood if I didn't get off the computer. Since I had been on since 7PM, I obliged.
      ..........when I went to spend some "quality time" watching TV with the missus.
      Oh My... Been there..Done that...again and again..and again... Arrgg.. Married 17 Years... so I have been guilted out of alot of Quality gaming...for "quality" TV time...

Good Luck.. :row1_25:
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Some one caped Heli and I moved my squad into bunker (their last flag) we greyd it then the map ended I think we won 107-0.

Comment

Nice! Good job guys. Thanks for the update. I wish I could have been there, but I'm sure my wife will be pleased that we won despite my having to leave the battle early.

See you all later!

Comment

Originally posted by talkingBEERmug View Post
            Some one caped Heli and I moved my squad into bunker (their last flag) we greyd it then the map ended I think we won 107-0.
            Yeah that was a grizzly round, but we managed to tough it out. Nice work on both teams, those tanks were a real pain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X