Tribute to the PR IHS - 10th Tactical Guard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to the PR IHS - 10th Tactical Guard

I originally was going to post this in the TG General Discussion forum due to the lack of PR footage, however, it rightfully belongs here.

With the release of .85 in the coming days, I felt that this Top Ten Compilation has the 10th Tactical Guard's vehicle flipping ability within PR written all over it.

Each flip, in this video has at one point or another happened on the PR server in one form or the other. That being said, I have always enjoyed being in a squad, on the same team or as a formidable adversary against the members of the 10th, and I look forward to future vehicle experiences in .85 and beyond, though I hope it will be from a safe distance, or I will be able to exit the vehicle somewhat unscathed mid-flight.
    - Note I didn't make this video and suggest that the volume be turned down while viewing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tL1d-mzRR0[/media]
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Tribute to the PR IHS - 10th Tactical Guard

I just absolutely went crazy over #3. One minute your driving on a road which has hardly any depression or elevation, the next thing your flying!

Although, I wouldn't like to be those drivers.

Ninja Car Flipping.

sigpic

Comment

Physics is phun.

Comment

I have done #7 before with a technical. That was fun!

rofl, I clicked on the thread expecting something sweet. lol guess I was wrong! Nice one Randy!

Comment

#3 was at a le-mans 24 hour race, it took off because it was going so fast that the downthrust produced by the spoilers coulnt cope and then actually produced lift and made the car take off. that car would have flew more if it didnt loose its speed as soon as it took off

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
            #3 was at a le-mans 24 hour race, it took off because it was going so fast that the downthrust produced by the spoilers coulnt cope and then actually produced lift and made the car take off. that car would have flew more if it didnt loose its speed as soon as it took off
            How freaked would you be, but it's so funny! It definetely deserves 3rd of the Top 10.

sigpic

Comment

I have seen some of that stuff happen at my local speedway. it has been some intense stuff when a dude id racing dirt at 80mph sideways when someone side swipes him and tumbles down the straight. especially when you knew the driver and was on the fence
              |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

I'm number 3. Look how professional landing that flip was. Don't try this at home (well, I guess it'd be "don't try this period." or worse, "Don't try this in your home" - that would be most disasterous).

| |

Comment

Yup, that looks exactly like the 10th! :p
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

We take the phrase "The best defense is a good offense" to the road.

The best defensive driving is offensive driving.

err somethin'

Haikus are easy.
                    But sometimes they don't make sense.
                    Refrigerator.

Comment

how did warehouse get car insurance discount from this game? Im really beginning to wonder that...

Comment

He didn't. They wouldn't even give him liability.

Warehouse is also wanted for countless hit & run crimes.

Comment

Number 8 is a Mini with a supercar engine put it in for rallying, the same engine as the Jaguar xj220 if you know that one. Despite having 4x4 the car is incredibly unstable :D

Numer 3 happened a few times to that car, it was a design fault that it took off at high speeds. You can see it with the final clip also where the spoiler gets reversed, at high speed they have enough airflow to fly :D

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=FxiyERUauwQ

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=qRSF-8...eature=related
                          Last edited by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger; 01-23-2009, 09:56 AM.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I think we should thank the 10th for all the stress testing they did that benifited the overall community - thanks 10th!
                            sigpic

Comment

Cute randy...

I once did a Barrell Roll in a Command truck on Bi ming off the bridge in the SW corner of the map.. It was very gracefull like number 3..

Good times!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X