Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting member can't get in server

It tells me the server is full.

*edit: Sorry I noticed it's 64/64 not 62/64. New server would require new code for the auto remove feature.

Re: Supporting member can't get in server

Since the server has allot of traffic today the auto-kick script has been getting overloaded. Wait a few minutes and try again, if you are still having problems find an admin on TS to help.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Yeah, I've been having the same problem too. Will do when I need to get on. Thanks Nard :)

Comment

The server has been a constant 64 players all night. I tried to join in on the fun there, but was forced to go somewhere else.

I was kicked from two servers, with the reason stated that I was from TG...and I got bashed by a bunch of other people in another server for the same reason.

What happened while I was gone? What's up with all the hate?

Comment

Everyone hates you when you're on the top.

Comment

Forgive them TG, they know not what they do.

Comment

It is a cross we must bear.

These people are incapable of playing with rules and teamwork, and they take their frustration out on us because, quite simply, we are a shining light in a sea of darkness.

PM me the server names where you had trouble please.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Typical, if you suck, take out your frustation on someone who doesn't. I would swear but obviously...

sigpic

Comment

Will do. I'll get them to you as soon as I can. Right now I don't have access to a computer with PR installed, or even capable of playing PR... so I can't go back to the server list and see where it was exactly.

Anyways, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. Has there been any luck for SM's yet? Did they get the problem cleared up?

Comment

Its sort of cleared up, problem is there is lots of demand to get on as well as lots of SM's. The poor script is having a hard time keeping up
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

I think we actually might just have 64 supporting members online!
                      wouldn't that be a hoot! lol
                      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
                        The server has been a constant 64 players all night. I tried to join in on the fun there, but was forced to go somewhere else.

I was kicked from two servers, with the reason stated that I was from TG...and I got bashed by a bunch of other people in another server for the same reason.

What happened while I was gone? What's up with all the hate?
                        Relax Canadian, they hate us for exact the same reason I pay $10 bucks a month while I could be playing for "free": TG is simply the best. It's natural, you hate what you can't handle. Screw them, l say ;)
                        |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Originally posted by KevlarBR View Post
                          Relax Canadian, they hate us for exact the same reason I pay $10 bucks a month while I could be playing for "free": TG is simply the best. It's natural, you hate what you can't handle. Screw them, l say ;)
                          I wouldn't screw them, most of them are male.

Comment

What's the deal then? Cos I'm having the same problem. I too am a supporting member but it keeps saying it's full.

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                              It is a cross we must bear.

These people are incapable of playing with rules and teamwork, and they take their frustration out on us because, quite simply, we are a shining light in a sea of darkness.

PM me the server names where you had trouble please.
                              Love the quote dispo. Thats going in my sig :D

EDIT: Or it would if the system didn't block it. Still awesome though!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X