What is your favorite part of .85

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite part of .85

So what do you guys thing was the best addition/change from past Pr releases that make .85 the best?

I would probably have to say the different variations of ak's and the iron sights with them plus the great sounds
    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Re: What is your favorite part of .85

Kozelsk - nothing more, nothing less.

Iron sights > scope any day. I repeatedly get owned by iron sights.

Honestly, I think that we haven't even scratched the surface for the amount teamwork and coordination that is going to be required on a regular basis to be successful. Too often I see apcs being used as light tanks and not transportation, and I don't see enough commanders. To be successful, players need to make that shift in their mindset, but I'm not entirely convinced it will happen.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

The fact that I do not know how to play every map in every mode with sucess yet. Thats my fav part. Its got that new mod smell still.
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Sounds.... I ragedquit on Fools Road today.... Thats all i have to say now.

Comment

The fact that a lot of maps are going to have to be played differently...and the sounds
          Kamikaze

Comment

Mi-28 cannon fire...it is flat out just SICK watching those 30mm shells come tumbling out of the main gun. The new Cobra HUD & the emplaced .50 cal "pill boxes" are also a nice touch.
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Effective AKs, making insurgents viable to play now.
              |TG-6th|Belhade
              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

The sounds, but more importantly, the Avenger HMV. That thing is full of win.

Comment

i am loving Fallujah West! The streets are not safe for anyone or anything. With so many places for the taliban to hide, ambushes work very well.

The sounds are also amazing, the hard work that the devs put in really shows in all the little things...

Comment

Ive not played it lots yet but I like the random flags on maps

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Just about everything i can say. The sounds, maps, animations, the aks, talbian, russians, theres just too much to say.
                      -Craz3y-

(\__/)
                      (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Comment

The new sounds, definitely. I love kozelsk also. very pretty.

Comment

The intensity of it all now. The first map i played in .85 was Ejod and it was so intense it felt like i was there. And thats the point of games! Great work by the devs hands down.
                          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I'm glad the old sprint distances are back... Used to get tired too fast!

Haven't played a whole lot, but I do like pretty much everything I've seen so far!!
                            |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

I'm with everybody else on the sounds. They're much better now.

I like the lodge trucks with the repair box. I thought I would miss the wrench, but the trucks are nice. There is also more of a balance between all of the factions, including the insurgency maps. Except Karbala? (I think that's the insurgent map where the Marines get an apache and we get a coke bottle filled with gasoline? Nice.)

I also think that the level of teamwork needed to really enjoy .85 will not happen often, but I hope that means a scrim/pw night will be in all of our futures very soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X