X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Kind To your INSURGENT SL.. throw Grenades not Molotov's

Im sure this has been mentioned elswhere in the forums,
    but for those of us that no longer read "EVERY POST"

The insurgent SL takes Damage from Molotov's when holding his G3 from distance.. (25 meters???) So until they fix this bug could people please pick kits with Frags instead?? I realize that alot of the kits have molotov's, and a SL can deploy Hideouts as a SL Civillian...

But it is the only SL kit that doesnt use a scoped rifle!!! Odd that.. Finally a SL kit with Iron Sights.. and its FUBAR...

The GODS MUST BE CRAZY!!!

Re: Be Kind To your INSURGENT SL.. throw Grenades not Molotov's

Um thats are odd bug.
    -Craz3y-

(\__/)
    (O.o ) Disposable: These [Team stacking]threads are like a woman's period: They come (> <)around once a month and during that time no one is happy. Then it goes away, the sun comes out, birds sing, and everything is cool for 3 weeks, then hell returns again.

Comment

Can anyone confirm this bug?
      ArPeeGee

Comment

Yup, I can confirm it. Was a SL on Falluja West and I kept taking damage everytime I threw a molotov, I was taking damage even if I was certainly out of the range of the actual flames. Kind of an annoying bug too, molotov's are really usefull. Insurgent's SL must be very heat sensitive...

Comment

they are just messy and spill gas all over themselves, they like the fumes

Comment

Originally posted by ArPeeGee View Post
            Can anyone confirm this bug?
            I'm a PR Beta Tester, and I confirm it.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by PR Guide Known Issues Section
              * Whilst using a G3, being within 20 meters of a fire will cause damage even if you are not in the fire radius.
              Look under 0.856 Weapon Bugs

|
              |

Comment

Taliban sl gets ak74u

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Interesting, the G3 is now a flame attractor, maybe the weapon should be redesigned to be a FLAMETHROWER!

sigpic

Comment

i have the SS somewhere of this actually occurring, but me being me forgot to post it up as a bug.

I can only think that one of the .cols on the kits or weapon meshes are a bit skewed, causing the radius for the damage to increase ten fold.

Comment

good to know

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

what if u switch weapons first to a knife or field dressing, so when u throw the molitov it switches back to something other than your gun?
                        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

that works house
                          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

It seems too odd to be a bug. But I'll remember this.

Wait so when your holding the G3 it 'attracts' flames, or does it affect long term, so you hold the G3 once and it makes you take damage far from flames all game.

sigpic

Comment

While holding a G3 you will be burned by any Molotov within 20 meters..
                              For the duration of the Molotov Effect, or until you move out of the 20 meter radius or hold something other than the G3.. ie Knife, Kotex, whatever..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X