Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality: Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures

Summary

Afghanistan: Anti-Coalition Militia ACM Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures is a 31 page 2003 US intelligence brief written at the For Official Use Only level. It was prepared by the Afghanistan Crisis Team, Russia/Central Asia Division, Ground Forces Directorate, National Ground Intelligence Center, and U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, Mr. Michael J. Dueweke, [email protected] or [email protected].

This handbook provides information regarding tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of anti-coalition militia (ACM) forces operating against Afghan military and coalition forces in Afghanistan. The term ACM is used in a generic sense, except in cases where it is important to denote capabilities or procedures of specific elements such as Taliban, al-Qaida, or other forces operating in Afghanistan.
    And here is the link

http://wikileaks.org/leak/afghanistanacmttp-s.pdf
    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Re: Reality: Anti-Coalition Militia (ACM) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures

i would watch out with this.............especially since you got it off of wiki leaks and considering that it really isn't for the public to be viewing such documents.

It might be something worthwhile to look at, but wikileaks in regards to downloading the pdf's is not a secure site and it can get you into a heap load of trouble if you are in fact caught, which is a small chance.

Paine, maybe if you "write up your own Techniques and Procedures" *hint *hint and post them in the tactics section it might be more worthwhile, I am not trying to say that this isn't helpful, but remember this is the same site that posted what was in Sarah Palins email account and the person who posted those files was arrested and even other members of the university were arrested because their IP's were tracked after downloading the information off of wiki leaks.

*Paine have you tried the GAO site (Government Accounting Office) Usually you can find declassified materials in regards to tactics etc on that site as well and it is for the public to view. They have a ton of stuff, I used that site a bunch of times in college when writing up Close Air Support papers for a National Security Class I took. (More importantly writing on why the USAF should keep the A-10 in service rather than solely relying on the F-16 and F-15 for CAS operations)
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

thanks for the concern but I am pretty sure that once this kind of info is out in the open it stays there, unless cases are brought to reclaim the information as is what happened with those emails; which won't happen here because no one in the public/media eye is exposed in this document :)

in any case the info should help out our insurgent/taliban teams in fighting against the coalition's superior firepower (even though i'd take the new AK74 iron scope over an M16 any day).
      Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
        i would watch out with this.............especially since you got it off of wiki leaks and considering that it really isn't for the public to be viewing such documents.

It might be something worthwhile to look at, but wikileaks in regards to downloading the pdf's is not a secure site and it can get you into a heap load of trouble if you are in fact caught, which is a small chance.
        Randy: I can't think of *any* situation where people were legally and openly punished in any way for downloading information (in it's original sense; Forget about copyrighted books, movies, programs, and songs) published on the internet (Of the one you mentioned, Palin's email, I am unable to find any note of anyone being arrested or prosecuted other than the hacker, who was only found because he used a proxy service whose manager was willing to reveal IP address). In some cases, the distributor has been hit with lawsuits/cease&desists, but there is virtually no risk to downloading something like this, assuming the PDF is free of viruses.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: It's possible that viewing this is illegal, but it's about as illegal as Jaywalking in California when there are no cops around (and no where near as dangerous).

Comment

Ok, just didn't want to get anyone in trouble......I know the founder of wikipedia is under scrutinity anyways for also creating wiki leaks as a public forum of sorts, and I didn't want Paine to get into any trouble in regards to the TG Policy of publishing material that could be labeled as piracy or illegal materials.......
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

The document is too specialized to be used for a video game anyways. I'd recommend using FM 7-8 instead, it's a) declassified and b) being THE manual on small unit tactics, it's quite likely to be the best (and only) field manual that can be used properly for video game tactics. You can find it at globalsecurity.org, and there are also pdf versions available pretty much all over the Internet.

Comment

Not to mention that document is really really rough as a source, it looks like it has been written by someone who plays ArmA or something. lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X