Teamspeak procedures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak procedures

Hey guys, I'm a recently new supporting member and have been playing PR on and off for a few years now till recently really getting into it. I have not used the TG teamspeak feature till today when I started snooping around with it. My question (didnt want to bother people on teamspeak that were concentrating on actually playing) was in concern with how you would know what team is 1 or 2 so you know what channel to join. I was also wondering the exact difference between the leaderships and team coordination channels?

thanks!

Re: Teamspeak procedures

Ask in game chat or ask your squad members, or you can hop into a channel and ask them what team coordination channel you're in and then switch if you are in the wrong place.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by Doro9 View Post
      How you would know what team is 1 or 2 so you know what channel to join.
      Just hop in one of the channels and ask which side they are on. Someone will let ya know. If nobody is in the channel then you decided which side that one is on.

Originally posted by Doro9 View Post
      I was also wondering the exact difference between the leaderships and team coordination channels? thanks!
      Leadership channels should be used for CO and Squad Leaders.
      What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

What I like to do is use X-Fire to find out which channel is which. I have the server favorited, so I just click on it, look at the sidebar, and if, say, Google is in Coordination 1, I look for his name on the list of players on X-Fire. If he is on the MEC team, then Coordination 1 is being used for MEC.
        Waldo II

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X