If Christian Bale played PR and was P.O'ed one day while playing commander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Christian Bale played PR and was P.O'ed one day while playing commander

Do I agree with him on how tee'd off on this guy? Not totally, but do I sympathize.....completely. This is not really related to PR, and it does contain some very NSFW language in an English accent as well. But I think we all can sympathize with bale esepcially and if he were commanding while playing PR and if a SL decided not to follow his orders, this is what he would end up saying both to the SL while talking to all squads and/or on TS in the Leadership Coordination channel of the side he was on.

*NSFW
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/bale-went-ballistic/

ill see you in game maybe today, i've been really sick and have been taking nyquil and going to bed early.

p.s. random guy i hope you enjoy it.
    Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: If Christian Bale Player PR and was P.O'ed one day while playing commander

LOL, it was on the news today, very funny!

Comment

He needs to take anger management classes with me.
      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Haikus are easy.
        But sometimes they don't make sense.
        Refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
          i've been really sick and have been taking nyquil and going to bed early.
          Same, it's the reason why you haven't seen me in-game for a while, if anyone even noticed.

Remix Baby!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48&eurl=http://www.phillyd.tv/?p=35[/media]
          |TG|
          ||||

Comment

Haha I'd laugh my ass off if the commander would rage like that :D

edit:

Somebody should make a soundboard out of it, I could use it ingame on a daily basis...

Comment

"i hope the f*&king trees look good over there, you just walked right into that killzone. F*&king amatuer man, i swear"
              Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

39 f-bombs man. I swear that guy has issues, but I can sympathize with him after what that guy did.

PS: Paine, you're hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by [R-PUB]bosco View Post
                  Haha I'd laugh my ass off if the commander would rage like that :D

edit:

Somebody should make a soundboard out of it, I could use it ingame on a daily basis...
                  here you go bosco, one of the quickest and best soundboards created since Arnie.
                  http://www.ugo.com/movies/christian-bale-soundboard/
                  Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                  Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                  Level I HazMat Technician
                  NYS EMT-B
                  Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                  RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                  Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                  Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                  We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
                    39 f-bombs man. I swear that guy has issues, but I can sympathize with him after what that guy did.
                    Oh my... I don't see any Sympathy.. Maybe the Director or someone should say something.. but not the Ego Maniac Star.. These guys need taken down a peg or two... Geez.. Casue you know damn well if the lights were Messed up and they had to shoot again he would get an earfull because of that..

I mean Geez..It's not like he Mis-Threw a Grenade at a practice range.. or pointed a loaded pistol at someone..
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Im sorry for the party's involved, but I couldnt stop laughing !
                      The soundboard's the shiznit too !!
                      :row__588:

|

Comment

lol this is just something actors do to get primmed up...
                        I wish we could see the scene which they were shooting when this happened..

someone get this info!
                        listen close
                        to the rat-tat-tat-
                        as the metal flies,
                        we should know as fact:
                        that unearthly demons
                        are part of our pack,
                        and as we engage you
                        in battle we pass.

Comment

Re: If Christian Bale played PR and was P.O'ed one day while playing commander

Wow. Um....I blushed a little bit during that. Way to go Batman.

Comment

I dont really recognise that accent but he was born not that far from where Iam, now you know why I dont CO :p
                            We did used to have a guy a bit like that who'd co, was quite funny 'you guys are **** this is why we losing', etc

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Wow. That was rather embarassing to listen to. Outrageous. I just hope he was really into character when we went off like that - a deeply psychotic character.
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X