Hi <(^_^)>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi <(^_^)>

I'm new to PR and was wondering if any one could give me any tips and help <(^_^)> thanks

Re: Hi &lt;(^_^)&gt;

Read the manual! Twice if possible. Also, let your squad leader you are new to PR when you first play, they should be able to help you out. Other than that, have fun and try to keep up! :D

Comment

Hi there fella....if you need any Tec advice...Pm me.....But really! As far as PR go's...just let the guy's know you are new...and most of all.....listen and learn....see you on the Battlefield..
      sigpic
      "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

First, welcome! Tell your Squad Leader (SL) you are new to PR. Ask which kit he'd like you to spawn with, then stick with it. Follow him. Be the one guy who is right there when he turns around to see where the hell his squad has scattered off to. Shoot when he says shoot, and don't shoot when he says not to. If he says disengage and fall back, disengage and fall back. Pay attention to what the SL is trying to do, and do your best to help him make it happen. I tell new SLs to try to use their squads as a tool to accomplish their goals. This only works if the squad plays along. Spend some time with your boots on the ground and your rifle in your hand before you jump into an APC, tank, chopper, or jet. These assets are powerful, valuable, and scarce. Finally, have fun. It's a game. People take it fairly seriously, but it's still just a game. Enjoy it.

|
        |

Comment

Originally posted by WaterIsPoison View Post
          Read the manual! Twice if possible. Also, let your squad leader you are new to PR when you first play, they should be able to help you out. Other than that, have fun and try to keep up! :D
          Pretty much that... Read the manual, get the basics, play some and then read the manual again... Believe me, after being in some tight as gunfights and after playing a couple of rounds, you'll learn a lot at the same time you'll get a lot more of questions... Read the manual again and play the game again, ask people in game and stuff and you'll get used to the game in no time!

Other than that, welcome!
          |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Don't touch the sniper kit.
            Waldo II

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo_II View Post
              Don't touch the sniper kit.
              Why?

POE2 Developer

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate View Post
                Why?
                For one, the sniper kit is notoriously hard to utilize effectively. Other than the fact that it's just plain hard to hit with, more often than not you will be more of a liability than an asset for your infantry squad. The sniper kit is best used in a recon/observation role. I find that it's best matched with a CAS squad because of his laser designator (especially now that the Spec Ops kit has been removed). I'm guessing the reason why Waldo said not to pick it up is because it's probably not a role suited for a beginner to PR.

Comment

Keep your ears open and know that enemies are lurking everywhere.
                  And read the manual, it answers ALL of your questions you'd ask otherwise.

Comment

Don't request a kit unless your SL tells you to, then let him know your new again and that you probably wouldn't be suited for that role. If he says get it anyway, then get it. Don't argue. Important Rule: Obey all reasonable CO orders and obey ALL SL orders.

oh and RTM.RTM-read the manual. :)

welcome!

Comment

col thank you for the help

Comment

Welcome FranSan haven't seen you in CS:S for a long time. Any time you see me online you're welcome to join me, you can also try to PM me on Steam.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

ok thank you for your offer sky <(^_^)>

Comment

Hey! Fran get yerself on the PR Server...
                            sigpic
                            "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

use the traning mode to get familier with the game.

you can get a feel for the diffrent kits and vehicels in the game.
                              i would say dont learn to fly on a live server but in pr.. dont shoot your first AT on a live server.. ; ) practice.

see you in the battlefield

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X