maplist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maplist

Anyone else getting bored of this map list or just me? I was thinking it would also be nice if there as a nice rotation between the maps with Russian and Chechen forces.. I find it hard to play when there are 2 or 3 Russian maps in a row, i don't know why.

I would also like to see Kashan 64 on the map list, as well as Battle for Qinling.(dono why people dont like this map, its also got the new lnyx on it)

anyways, just some suggestions. Also, i would kinda recommend mixing up the beginning and end of the list a little bit, because when the server crashes / rest, it always goes to the beginning, and i feel like those get played more?

Thanks for entertaining my thoughts.

~ Bmxer4l1fe

Re: maplist

I maybe haven't the new .85 too much yet, but i find the maplist entertaining stil after playing this weekend.

Comment

asad khal seems to be a good starter map and not every map can say that but I agree its good to skip around so that the same maps do not appear at the same time every night which is a weird phenomena that always occurs no matter what the map list is.

Just going to plunder the map screens in the pr directory to examine all the new maps this version

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

If you don't like the current map list, make up one yourself and submit it to me. If it's good I'll implement it. This has been done in the past and works well. Some day soon I'll be making up a maplist competition, I just need to get time to do it :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxer4l1fe View Post
          I would also like to see Kashan 64 on the map list, as well as Battle for Qinling.(dono why people dont like this map, its also got the new lnyx on it)

i agree.. more big scale battles with heavy assets.

beside Qinling and kashan.. are there any more?

Comment

And so the cycle starts anew....

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

There are some maps where everyone in TS give a collective "Awwww, noooo" to.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                Just going to plunder the map screens in the pr directory to examine all the new maps this version
                Found some .png but cant view them easily. Anyone managed this or are the files slightly proprietary to discourage direct viewing

Anyway good starter maps imo would be jabal and qwai skirmish I think they are still the same and we've had them before.
                I dont remember these ones though, so just posting them up as an idea of something new:

Present map playtime
                Last edited by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger; 02-09-2009, 03:15 PM.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by bmxer4l1fe View Post
                  I would also like to see Kashan 64 on the map list
                  The way I see it, we have to 'earn' Kashan 64.

sigpic

Comment

The only thing I have a problem with is the Russian maps mixed between others, so when you join a nice map like Ramiel, but it happens to be finished, you end up on a Russian map which are frankly horrendously boring. Maybe place all maps together so you can accurately judge when you like to play,

for instance, all US vs INS maps once after he other, and so on, that way I can look at current map and wonder if it is even worth me joining just to have a map I despise next up for 3 hours. That way you could join when the Chinese maps were playing if you wanted and know you have a good 3 or 4 maps of Chinese fun before they change to another faction if that's what you like, instead of 10 minutes of fun as a faction you enjoy just to be switched next game. So all theatres one after the other making it easier to know where we are in the rotation before actually joining.

Comment

Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
                      The way I see it, we have to 'earn' Kashan 64.
                      I must be one of the minority who prefers Kashan 32. I think that the choppers create a delicate ecosystem of choas, like a triangle ( if you ever played WiC, you'll see what I'm getting at.)

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire14 View Post
                        There are some maps where everyone in TS give a collective "Awwww, noooo" to.
                        Hum, Seven Gates anyone??? :)

I have to agree I miss the jets from Kashan and the bombers from Qinling... The attack choppers are fun but they waaaaaay too easy to take out and there's always that BS about a chopper flying 100000 meters up and waiting till you stabilize to shoot and Hellfires your ass. I have had some good dogfights in PR with jets, miss them a lot.

I also don't like Barracuda 16. I believe the US should get choppers AND boats, it makes the game way more interesting...

That's just me doh... Whatever maps you guys put there I'll sure be in TG to play it. ;)
                        |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

I can't stand Kozelsk following Mestia. seriously two many trees. sorry xD.
                          that's basically the point where i often leave for a break.
                          Asad Khal is THE first map imo. very nice.
                          which version of quinling would we have to play to have the Lynx available? . since there are two herlins on 64.

lately ramiel has been much fun. really nice teamwork.
                          |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

I think it would be really fun to play the Fullujah skirmish map.
                            sigpic

Comment

I read something in-game about The battle for Quinling causing server issues. Is that why we haven't played it in months?
                              The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X