Squad Leaders/Infantry unit members last night on EJOD Desert MEC Side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Leaders/Infantry unit members last night on EJOD Desert MEC Side

If anyone recalls the Squad Leaders, and some if not all of the squad members of Squad 6 and 2 and I think even squad 4 who were on the MEC Side last night on EJOD Desert around 8pm ish EST (right before the Qwai round where the Chinese capped the USMC Main) it would be very helpful. Please PM me if at all possible, just because this isn't the proper section for an AAR, and Iif possible i just need the names of the SL's/Players. I might have taken a SS however I am unsure and unable to view them as being I am at work.

Thanks,

Bob/Delta

P.S. I do know the SL's of squad 8, 1, and the logistic squad.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Squad Leaders/Infantry unit members last night on EJOD Desert MEC Side

Btw, thanks for commanding last night! I know it was frustrating at times due to people not following TG rules, but I definitely want to say thanks!!

Comment

I was on, i was in the squad that was defending the Desert Fortification, i forget who my SL was. I think we were squad 6? Btw, good job commanding, especially dealing with those who wouldn't listen. :)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by AFsoccer View Post
        Btw, thanks for commanding last night! I know it was frustrating at times due to people not following TG rules, but I definitely want to say thanks!!
        Just want to quote this. I don't remember what squads/side I was in, but it's great having a CO, even if it brings the idiots out of the woodwork.

Comment

I was the Sl for Squad 6 after our previous SL left. However, I do not remember all of the nmes of my infantrymen, but I do remember that Hopkin Green was in my squad. Also, thank you for commanding and making one of my first experience as a squad leader a good one. If any of my other squadmate are on the forum, please post your name, and you guys did a great job.

Comment

That was a surprising win, thanks for making the effort Bob :p

Got one massive 8 kill and not that much action otherwise but also only one death as we laid back protecting flanks

Boggyloh was my sl, #4

#6 was deathburger158

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

no problem guys, anytime, though the bad ones weeded themselves out and that was all she wrote after that, it was a great round, really good defense, and finally i was able to try and use the apcs as a stationary weapon, much success...ill try and write an AAR, thanks for posting also and for the PM's.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
                I was on, i was in the squad that was defending the Desert Fortification, i forget who my SL was. I think we were squad 6? Btw, good job commanding, especially dealing with those who wouldn't listen. :)
                I was Squad lead at Desert Fortification. Hey Recon, if you can remember the names of our squad please post it here. You guys did an excellent job defending that flag.
                |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

I was a Squad Leader on the USMC side. Our squad, was technically (points wise) the best squad on the USMC. You guys at Desert Fortification did a damned good job. I think MP40's squad on the MEC was the best.

Just want to say thank you to my squad: TG Qlfy, ArpeeGee, Nathanator and a few others. They gave it their best shot.

Comment

I was SL on MEC for EJOD. We started out north of east city and built an amazing 50-foot firebase, then moved over to west city, and finally up to the ruins area. ...this might have been a different EJOD, however, I don't remember u being the SL. (I think I might play too much, lol.)
                    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Download the BFR file and I believe you can see all the players' names?
                      |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Was there a BFR recorded?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X