Password Night 15 February

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Night 15 February

Tonight starting at 7 PM EST we will begin password night! I'll have a cnc map or two in rotation, and will be focusing on large combined arms maps such as Quinling and Kashan. I'll post the password a few minutes before-hand, so get ready!

PW night will begin once this round of Jabal finishes, looks like it will take another 45 mins to an hour.

The password will be available at the bottom of the PR Rules and Regulations. Failure to follow the rules in any way will result in your removal of the server for a minimum of 1 week, depending on the infraction. This includes giving out the password to other players.

Teamspeak is not mandatory, but preferred. Map information, as well as specifics on the map will be given out on TS. If you aren't there to hear them that's your problem.

Have fun, and remember to follow the rules!
    Last edited by thegreatnardini; 02-15-2009, 06:52 PM.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: ***************Password Night 15 February***************

Gotta love national holidays! I was hoping there was going to be something like this tonight, thanks Nardini

Comment

Sweet. Should be able to be there. Thanks.
      sigpic
      I'm Back.

Comment

I'll definitely be there.

Edit:
        Are there gonna be a lot of people on Mumble?

Comment

thanks man, this is better than that special thing lucky guys get for valentines day.
          Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mscmn View Post
            I'll definitely be there.

Edit:
            Are there gonna be a lot of people on Mumble?
            No official mumble stuff, but I suppose people can use it as long as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay of everyone else...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Paine View Post
              thanks man, this is better than that special thing lucky guys get for valentines day.
              Not sure what you got for valentines day...but I disagree.

Comment

PW night will begin once this round of Jabal finishes, looks like it will take another 45 mins to an hour.

The password will be available at the bottom of the PR Rules and Regulations. Failure to follow the rules in any way will result in your removal of the server for a minimum of 1 week, depending on the infraction. This includes giving out the password to other players.

Teamspeak is not mandatory, but preferred. Map information, as well as specifics on the map will be given out on TS. If you aren't there to hear them that's your problem.

Have fun, and remember to follow the rules!

Comment

Just to add something. I know how everyone is real crazy about Mumble, but could we get as many people as we could in TS?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire14 View Post
                    Just to add something. I know how everyone is real crazy about Mumble, but could we get as many people as we could in TS?
                    Yup if you need to run both at once. I did this yesterday with no problems. But to reiterate, all information about what we're doing for each map, including planning, will be on TS. If you aren't there to hear it, that's your loss.

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Suggestion: Have TS.

That way, you can communicate with all non-infantry forces (Helicopter Transport, CAS of any kind, Heavy Armor Support, etc). Use mumble for closeby squad comms, if you want to, but at least have TS running, as it makes CAS support all the more easier.

Comment

Well, crap. I actually get a chance to play, and look, it's a password event with a steady 64/64!

Have fun gents!
                          |TG-6th|Belhade
                          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Supporting members do get preference right? Or does it hafta be less than 64/64 to work?

Comment

Yeah, it has to be below 64 for the script to work.
                              |TG-6th|Belhade
                              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X