Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brits in PR and their Military contracts (don't take it seriously)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits in PR and their Military contracts (don't take it seriously)

(Please do not take any of the below seriously, if you do, then you are way to into politics and might be extremely paranoid, and deserve a much needed trip to a island far away for a long period of time [or you spend way too much time in the sandbox])

The higher ups in charge of the British troops in QinLing definitely do have a few tricks up their sleeve, but its a good thing that I now know their little secret that has been kept hidden from the "public" of PR.

It seems that when it comes to air superiority there is a little contractual obligation that has to be withheld. I never thought it would slip over into the FPS Gaming realm but look what i have found.

http://www.eads.com/1024/en/businet/...e/defence.html

agree to disagree? I guess the other fighters that are available presently don't match up to these two, or is it because the others are not made by the same company? Hmmm.............I wonder just how much EADS is paying the devs, and the higher up in the PR British Military to keep this their little secret.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Brits in PR and their Military contracts (don't take it seriously)

I don't get it..

You're resident FireFighter/EMT TonkaTruck <3

Comment

eads is the maker of the Tornado and the Euro Fighter, both of which are on the British side on QinLing. Hence my try at being a little funny, but i failed........the only reason i know this is because EADS also builds medical equipment/mobile units, or they are at least going into that venture and i am researching that field right now for my job.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.

Comment

It's official: 6/10 of Randy's posts confuse the hell out of me.

Comment

How were we supposed to take that offensivly? Those jets are very good. And be we I meant the British Commonwealth

Comment

He is an odd bird..
            Gotta love Randy.. I mean Bob... I mean ........... sh1t, I dont know what I mean

Comment

Tornado is a piece of crap in RL, for the first 9 years it had no radar and had Concrete in its nose cone....damned BAE and their evil corporate ways.

Comment

A good craftsman doesnt blame his tools.
                sigpic
                "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

LOL, I don't fly one! And look at the dodgy deals concerning BAE and the Saudi government that the British government refused to allow an investigation into. Shocking, British military procurement should hang its head in shame, it is only recently that anyway decet kit has been seen.

Comment

Originally posted by uk-warrior View Post
                    A good craftsman doesnt blame his tools.
                    Build me a house using a spoon. Then we'll see about bad tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Eavy Gunner View Post
                      build me a porcelain house and see if the rocks don't make it shatter.

I was just trying to be humorouss/satirical just because theres the "Euro Fighter" and then theres the Tornado. I kind of wish they would have thrown the Mirage into the bunch. It was also just by coincidence that when i stumbled upon the website the tornado and the euro fighter were made by the same company, and upon seeing that i just had to post, even if i did completely throw everyone off.
                      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                      NYS EMT-B

sigpic

Comment

Some swedish love.
                        http://www.gripen.com/en/GripenFight...penFighter.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Eavy Gunner View Post
                          A good craftsman.....your to young to understand lol

[media]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/uk-warrior/bowmanqm5.jpg[/media]
                          sigpic
                          "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

[media]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/uk-warrior/bowmanqm5.jpg[/media]
                            Modern Day Robin Hood!
                            |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
                            BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
                            Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

Luckily we got french girls, and swedish, and german, and czech, and polish, and italian, and spanish, over the water :P Yumyum.

Oh yeah, some brit girls aint half bad either :D

As for the eurofighter.. well.. it only flies because of computers, you can't fly it normally.. makes me kinda a bit worried if there was any kind of technical problem, like a bullet being shot at you. Aparently flies lovely, the best! yeah.. and then gets shot at by an anti-air or flak? ..But up to a point methinks.

Welcome to the Old Boys Network. Sucks dunnit.

Back to french girls.. Mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X