X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level of Play Today - END OF FEB

Greetings,

I would like to poll the community on the "level of play" we have had over the last, say, month.

So, for the month of FEB, what do you think?

This shoud consider ALL things: server performance, players overall, SL leadership; experience on the TG server; admin support.

Get a "general" feeling together and vote.

TMAN
    AWESOME!!
    10.11%
    Couldn't be happier
    22.47%
    Great job, but to get 100%, needs more work
    57.30%
    Ok, But I play other places first
    2.25%
    TG Sucks.
    7.87%
    sigpic

Re: Level of Play Today - END OF FEB

Im going to be honest i voted TG sucks; ive been on about 4 times this month and each time ive had tards not communicating, stealing trucks that my SM has just left the seat to left me in and other stupid things. Its no fault of the admins just how it has been for me lately.
    Obviously considering Waldos thread i could be wrong but thats how ive seen it, ill be sure to watch that to see if im in error
    |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

I think there will always be room for improvement and that it's something we should continually strive for. But overall, I'm consistently pleased with my experience on the server and will always find myself coming back to it.

Unless you guys trashed the place over the past week or so that I've been off.
      |TG|DocZoidIV

A Day in the Life of |TG-X|Turkish
      "It looks so tasty...."
      "That looks absolutely delightful!"
      "Wow that's a lot of tasty stuff!"
      "This is perfect, I love it!"

Comment

I'm going with couldn't be happier, cause I truthfully couldn't be happier. Sure every once in a while there's idiots who don't know how to play more than I do, but fer the most part it's not too bad.

Heck, I had a great time today playing on..... one of the insurgent maps and had a GREAT squad leader. He updated positions, called for support, and we did great!!! Ended up #1 and #2 on the Insurgent side and won the map!

Comment

It seems ive just been unlucky then it must have just been anomalies (no sarcasm)... ignore mine

BTW please give reasons if you are voting extreme one way or another not speaking and just brooding never helped anything
          |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

I think this is a great server, if you use all extras that TG provides you, for instance Teamspeak communication between squads. It is not always used, and I noticed that most of the time only IHS members use TS to communicate and make arrangements. But when that happens that level of play increases.
            Sustinendo Prodigor

Comment

TG is usually my fav server as far as teamwork goes. but since it is PR which needs teamwork, its usually a hit or miss on some nights regarding to the "fun" level. then there were those few days when some hacker kept crashing the server or something and PR isnt as fun when u have less than 30-40 ppl in the server.

"These things we do that others may live."
              Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
              GeForce 8600m GT 256mb

Comment

I do believe that the Vanilla noobs have moved back to, well, vanilla BF2 now. Either that or they figured out how to play and are starting to act like team players.

Today TS was in full swing on Kashan Desert. Squads were talking to each other, and support was given where it was needed. Heck, Startreken was on the friggin BALL with reinforcements and supply crates in his chopper! All cause TS was being used as it was supposed to be!

Comment

I don't go to any other PR server. I honestly just don't feel that the same amount of teamwork and communication is going on in any other server I join. Whenever I can't get into the server I'll go practice flying or something in a training server, but I haven't played a real round in any other server than the TG server.

Over February things were a bit shaky with the sudden flood of vBF2 players but it didn't last long and it wasn't too bad.

Originally posted by Scarface6174 View Post
                  Today TS was in full swing on Kashan Desert. Squads were talking to each other, and support was given where it was needed. Heck, Startreken was on the friggin BALL with reinforcements and supply crates in his chopper! All cause TS was being used as it was supposed to be!
                  I was just flying with him that same round and got kicked for a SM mid-flight. :(

Comment

After taking a considerable break, Ive been lucky enough to get in some great rounds in the last week..

Granted they were with my Homies!!!

Comment

Level of play is good, what I notice is a huge lack os Squad Leaders sometimes...

Also, I think people are not getting used to APCs being transport vehicles now, not just light tanks, and I think the logistic/transport trucks are still being poorly used...
                      |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Overall its great, if the right people are playing. The usage of TS exceeds that of other servers, which is crucial, only way to precisely direct CAS cooperate with squads and get convois going.

However sometimes the squads do their own thing, instead of say, waiting for that other squad that is attacking, as opposed as getting in being reduced to 1-2 guys and have the next squad trickle in.

Comment

I accidentally voted the last option.

Woops.

| |

Comment

Remember, it's not the server, it's the players.

Use teamspeak. Squad lead. Follow orders. Work together.

Think team first, me second.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

i'd like to know who voted for the last option (marine i know it was an accident), show yourselves, and tell us why, if you did it as a joke than i guess i might not be in on it.
                              Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 02-22-2009, 11:13 PM.
                              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                              Level I HazMat Technician
                              NYS EMT-B
                              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...