Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server is passworded tonight. (again)

We're having password night tonight.

Password is available on TS or you can x-fire an admin.

My x-fire is: d1sp0sabl3H3r0

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: Server is passworded tonight.

As in a TG password night or as in 'we have another hacker' kinda way?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface6174 View Post
      As in a TG password night or as in 'we have another hacker' kinda way?
      Either way means we PW the server, more people on TS to coordinate with, and gameplay gets better :)

| |

Comment

Can someone please PM me the password? My TS isnt working :(

Comment

Easy to say.

Comment

i guess its time to install teamspeak as this hacker situation doesnt seem to be getting any better

"These things we do that others may live."
            Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
            GeForce 8600m GT 256mb

Comment

Can you please send me that password? my xfire is also redman0123...

Comment

Originally posted by redman0123 View Post
                Can you please send me that password? my xfire is also redman0123...
                Or..... Teamspeak. ANyhoo, great games tonight fellas, as soon as the PW came off though, we got hacked.

Again.

Comment

The server is passworded again today (28 February).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Re: Server is passworded tonight. (again)

Why not leave it passworded with the password avaiable on Teamspeak. Teamspeak is what elevates a PR match from a borderline vanilla experience to something truely epically fun. It should be always passworded with the password avaiable on TS.

Comment

I found this on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWDYVp5WoVM

Apparently, the hacker DOES have to get into the server to crash it.
                      Reedible

Comment

this is getting irritating.......

you guys gotta launch an investigation, yesterday on operation archer(when the server first crashed) ive been able to destroy 1 humvee with the big red then mikejones destroyed another humvee 20 sec later, 2 sec after that bam, the server crashed, its was very timed, so maybe its somebody who was in the humvee that got piss off or something, or maybe not....

anyway, im suggesting that every players should be monitered for a least 1 week, write everyname, search ip and any information that could be useful( i really dont know how to do that, but if it possible, it should used)

or like i suggested on teamspeak, make a new script like the supporting members script, that only allows people who are registered on the forum, but supporting members would still has priority over forum residant.

im even offering myself to try to monitor the server for 1 week and write everyname i see, unless he has a ton of profiles, we could maybe find him like this.
                        sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by daveyjonesjr View Post
                          this is getting irritating.......

you guys gotta launch an investigation, yesterday on operation archer(when the server first crashed) ive been able to destroy 1 humvee with the big red then mikejones destroyed another humvee 20 sec later, 2 sec after that bam, the server crashed, its was very timed, so maybe its somebody who was in the humvee that got piss off or something, or maybe not....

anyway, im suggesting that every players should be monitered for a least 1 week, write everyname, search ip and any information that could be useful( i really dont know how to do that, but if it possible, it should used)

or like i suggested on teamspeak, make a new script like the supporting members script, that only allows people who are registered on the forum, but supporting members would still has priority over forum residant.

im even offering myself to try to monitor the server for 1 week and write everyname i see, unless he has a ton of profiles, we could maybe find him like this.

Both of those Humvees where full of players from the XV IHS. So I don't think it was them. Your idea would also alienate the TG server from the rest of the world. It would then die due to lack of population. It would not happen right away but down the road it would. The best thing to do is not talk about it in public. I'm sure the Admins would prefer if you sent them your ideas and concerns to them in private. Hackers love to be talked about, lets not fulfill that desire and inflate their ego.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by Masterjack View Post
                            Both of those Humvees where full of players from the XV IHS. So I don't think it was them.

aight, scratch what i said, we need idea
                            sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Originally posted by Unedible View Post
                              I found this on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWDYVp5WoVM

Apparently, the hacker DOES have to get into the server to crash it.
                              I think they have to get in to obtain another player's name, which they use to crash the server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X