PRSP v0.85 is out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRSP v0.85 is out!

The Project Reality Single Player (PRSP) Team is proud to announce the official release of Project Reality Single Player v0.85!

Since the release of Project Reality v0.85, the PRSP team has been hard at work developing this new version. They have done some outstanding work and have once again outdone themselves delivering a well polished, feature packed release!

All of the new Project Reality v0.85 vehicles, factions and weapons are included in this release, which the AI makes very good use of. Unfortunately, PRSP cannot use the Insurgency or Command and Control game modes due to the limitations of the BF2 engine. Don't worry though, the Advance and Secure (AAS) game mode works great and will really give you a run for your money!

PRSP v0.85 also comes with four new maps. You can battle it out with the fine tuned AI in Asad Khal, Fallujah West, Karbala and Kashan Desert.

PRSP conveniently comes with its own installer, which is straight forward and easy to use. It safely installs PRSP right alongside your Project Reality Multiplayer game and will not alter it in anyway.

The Project Reality Single Player Team has put a lot of time and effort into this release and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do. So, if you're up for a large scale battle with AI-comrades, going away on business or pleasure with no Internet connection, or just simply want some good'ol COOP missions with your buddies, don't hesitate to download the newest addition to Project Reality.

*Please Note: You will need both the Project Reality v0.85 Core and Levels installed prior to installing PRSP.

-The Project Reality Team

if you guys have any question bout it PM me.:)
    Last edited by creepin; 02-28-2009, 03:04 PM.

Life's too short to live it fast.

Re: PRSP v0.85 is out!

Is this the same AI that BF2vanilla uses ?
    Sustinendo Prodigor

Comment

We have got to get together and make a server for this. It'll be so much fun

You're resident FireFighter/EMT TonkaTruck <3

Comment

im sure the AI have more intelligence then most new player(these weeks)....... and im serious!
        sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

The XV have played SP alot last versiona nd just today me an waldo did 3 hours near enough so YEEEEES 0.85!!!!!

The only probs are when weve been on maps we cant request kits that need 2 people, we can get the 3man kits but not 2..... any advice
          |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

Originally posted by CryOfTheWulfen View Post
            The XV have played SP alot last versiona nd just today me an waldo did 3 hours near enough so YEEEEES 0.85!!!!!

The only probs are when weve been on maps we cant request kits that need 2 people, we can get the 3man kits but not 2..... any advice
            get in a squad full of bots:row__690: we might do an update about that.

Comment

Me an waldo were in a 3 man squad, us and a bot against the 47 man horde..... its so fun...

is it that we need more people on our overall side?
              |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

yep. but thats as well as in MP, we didnt change any of these rules afaik.

btw, we're in the talks of getting up an online server, we fixed the server files!

Comment

Sounds like alot of fun! Ill start downloading it tonight when i get home from work!
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I cant figure out how to get all the bots off my team and onto the other, so it would be 5 vs 10 or something. I always seem to have 42 bots on my team and cant get them off. I can get it so it is my team 42 vs 3-5 bots but neve me and 2 bots versus as many as I want.
                    Any help?

Comment

well the only option that can do that is the bot ratio in the menu.

also try BF2 botchanger, for more bots (altough i dont recommend more than 48 as our maps are setup for 48 bots vehicle-wise)

Comment

It is so cool playing with the bots. I got killed a few times and had my squad bot medic revive me and heal me up. They even come running to you when you call for medic (most of the time any way). It's better the multi-player PR, in that a medic from another squad will heal you if he is close by. I never thought that a bot would be better then a human player.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by Masterjack View Post
                          It is so cool playing with the bots. I got killed a few times and had my squad bot medic revive me and heal me up. They even come running to you when you call for medic (most of the time any way). It's better the multi-player PR, in that a medic from another squad will heal you if he is close by. I never thought that a bot would be better then a human player.
                          and all it takes is one epi pen................i have had a few who revive me and run away..........but the best is playing against the computer, you should a guy, and then the medic revives him and goes to heal him, you shoot him again, voila, the medic revives him etc, its funny, i was actually chuckling before i put a HEAT round into both of them and watched them both rocket to the sky and then fall like cement.
                          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                          Level I HazMat Technician
                          NYS EMT-B
                          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...