This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password?

Is their a tourny tonight or somethin cause I noticed the server is password protected....This being Sat night Feb 28 2009...

Any way I can join or have someone email me the pass. so I can play?

Thanks
    briz
    Last edited by thegreatnardini; 03-01-2009, 12:38 AM. Reason: posting your email is bad karma
    Those were the days.....

sigpic

Re: Password?

Hey briznead, welcome to TG. Unfortunately, the server is passworded to prevent hacker attacks. You can access the password by signing on to the TG teamspeak server. If you don't know what teamspeak is or don't have it installed, check out the teamspeak FAQ under the "FAQ" tab at the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Charity Case View Post
      Hey briznead, welcome to TG. Unfortunately, the server is passworded to prevent hacker attacks. You can access the password by signing on to the TG teamspeak server. If you don't know what teamspeak is or don't have it installed, check out the teamspeak FAQ under the "FAQ" tab at the top of the page.
      Thanks...I figured that was what the deal was...Ill go into TS and get it...
      Those were the days.....

sigpic

Comment

Check my PM.

Nardini

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X