This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Damn Hacker...

Everyone remembers the annoying CTD exploit hacker. I haven't been playing (except on some weekends) because of the low amount of players when I come home (most of you are sleeping, some know it as 'circus hour'). For the past two days really, no players.

Has this hacker been frequently doing this? I mean, anyone who isn't in my country (Australia), when you're playing, has he been doing his CTD exploit?

I believe he has been doing this on multiple servers. But more to what I wanted to talk about, has anyone decided to take a step to try and catch him? Such as screen shots, looking for anyone suspicious? Or has anyone caught the bugger already? I'm not being lazy, I just don't have the software to do so. So what's the news on this guy?

sigpic

Re: That Damn Hacker...

Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
    Everyone remembers the annoying CTD exploit hacker. I haven't been playing (except on some weekends) because of the low amount of players when I come home (most of you are sleeping, some know it as 'circus hour'). For the past two days really, no players.

Has this hacker been frequently doing this? I mean, anyone who isn't in my country (Australia), when you're playing, has he been doing his CTD exploit?

I believe he has been doing this on multiple servers. But more to what I wanted to talk about, has anyone decided to take a step to try and catch him? Such as screen shots, looking for anyone suspicious? Or has anyone caught the bugger already? I'm not being lazy, I just don't have the software to do so. So what's the news on this guy?
    Suppose it would be hard work, but could you not compare the server event logs if there are any? look at the time he server crashes, then look for people who disconnected immediately before? then just look for a pattern?

Comment

Re: That Damn Hacker...

Once again, we're not having a public thread about hackers.

Rest assured, an awful lot of work is going on behind the scenes to take care of the problem. I cannot say more than that.

* locked *

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...