This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new ''vbf2 players'' tactic exposed

About 4 days ago in a round in operation archer, when the round started i took the big red, searched the village a bit and didnt found nothing, so i went directly for the us main, 5 kills total, one of the us guy who got killed probably watched the timer, and switched to talibans few min before it respawned, he enter the big red and right click instantly destroying every assets the talibans as for a few mins, at first i was pissed but then i tough maybe it wsa new player who didnt knew the use of the big red, but wait...... 20 min later the big red goes again, and then 20 min after that again, result its blew up in our main about 4 times(strange coincidence)

i watched the player screen and saw a guy on the us who had -140 teamplay points so im guessing its was him, he had a TG tag but it was the first time i saw him on the server(and im a daily player on the tg server) i dont remember is name sorry,

but if anybody encounter the same kind of tactic could u please take the guy name and report him , because this certainly deserve a ban in my opinion.

If you recognize yourself, you should be ashame....
    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Re: new ''vbf2 players'' tactic exposed

Totally, if anyone knows who did that or the specific game so we can look him up, let me or another admin know. Battle Recorder should tell all.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: new ''vbf2 players'' tactic exposed

If anyone does this the first thing you should do is ask for an admin. Give us the players name and we will deal with him appropriately.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X