Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pic to end all teamstacking complaints.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pic to end all teamstacking complaints.

If somebody complains about teamstacking again just slap them with this pic.

No (one) TG tags on the winning team and quite a lot on the losing team. I see a lot of unfamiliar names on the us side too. Guess nobody told them they were supposed to be disadvantaged with all the TG tags on the other side.

Re: The pic to end all teamstacking complaints.

Good job, you are making the world a safer place for us to play on any team we want.

Comment

thx, seeing the team win where somebody bothered to CO over a co less team makes me sad though :( . BUt dont be fooled it is the exception (unless he went only CO to call in arti).
      Last edited by Golgo13; 03-06-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Exactly. There is nothing motivation, hard work and teamwork cannot overcome, regardless of the enemy on PR. At least both teams get weapons, the same number of slots and the manual. That already is way more "even" than the real world. I think some people have also lost sight of the fact that this is a "Project Reality" server and in reality, life is not fair. Play on a loosing side once and awhile to feel the experience - it keeps you honest. Work with the team so that, through motivation, hard work and teamwork to eliminate the "team stacking" idea from the minds of nay sayers.
        sigpic

Comment

Just because of a loss of a 7 or 8 TG'ers doesnt mean teamstacking won't go away or doesn't exist. I could quite easily go and provide a picture illustrating the problem.

Comment

We have many a thread on this, I suggest we follow Disposable's advice and not clutter the forums.

I'm quite frankly sick of hearing complaints from both sides, let's stop complaining on the forums and start acting on a solution, mk?

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X