This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB Message

For the past couple of days I have been playing on your TG PR server. Well day before yesterday I was playing on the server & then left it. When I tried to get back on I got the PB Message..."You have been kicked by a Admin for either excessive tk's or a sucessful kick-vote." I thought that was odd seeing as I didnt think I had TK'ed & had no clue why I would get kick voted. I just assumed that I had indeed TK'ed & shrugged my shoulders & played on some other servers for a while. Today I log back on your server play for a bit & then my wife asked me to help her with something. I logged out & helped my wife, came back went to log on your server again & got the same message as before. Now this time I -know- I did not TK. I assume that this is some glitch or something because I did not TK anyone & I highly doubt a kick vote was initiated on me.

In any case I felt it was necessary for me to come on the forums & state that -I am not a TKing tard- despite what PB says.

Re: PB Message

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...dmin-read.html

Good reading!
    sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Re: PB Message

It's the standard message when you attempt to join the server without being a Supporting Member when the server is full. TG server is full at 62/64, so it's nothing to do with you, just a poor message that can't be changed.
      sigpic
      Pride/Shame of the PLA

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...