hello new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello new here

hello my name is wokinstorm im from israel i jsut wanted to say hello and i have some Questions.
    how can i join In-House Squads like theTG-6th and other,if i cant at all.

and i have 1 more Questions,can i still join the Insurgency World Series?

thank you.

and btw i hope im not crossing any form rulles.
    "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
    -Thomas Jefferson

Veni, vidi, vici
    i came i saw i conquered
    -spoken by Julius Caesar in 47 BC

"WAR CAME WHEN PEACE FAILED"

PLAYING:
    -EMPIRE TOTAL WAR
    -Project Reality
    -LEFT 4 DEAD
    -BROTHERS IN ARMS

Re: hello new here

First of all you need to be a supporting member to be in an IHS. Then you probably need to have been here a bit longer then an hour because people in IHSs usually invite who they like to play with or who they think compliment them well. So if noone knows you your chances of acceptance into that IHS are slim. But asking have never hurt anyone I would say but try and play with some of the people in the IHS you would like to join and find if you like to play with the members of that squad not just the first two or three people you have met from that squad. Get to know them and then ask them.

I would guess the signups are still open since the thread is not closed but im not in charge so im not sure.

Don't think you are breaking any rules but you might aswell have posted this in the introduce yourself thread where you have already posted;)
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
      First of all you need to be a supporting member to be in an IHS. Then you probably need to have been here a bit longer then an hour because people in IHSs usually invite who they like to play with or who they think compliment them well. So if noone knows you your chances of acceptance into that IHS are slim. But asking have never hurt anyone I would say but try and play with some of the people in the IHS you would like to join and find if you like to play with the members of that squad not just the first two or three people you have met from that squad. Get to know them and then ask them.

I would guess the signups are still open since the thread is not closed but im not in charge so im not sure.

Don't think you are breaking any rules but you might aswell have posted this in the introduce yourself thread where you have already posted;)
      i played with some IHSs all ready i dont realy remmber all of them bit i thenk 1 of them was some one with the name of tom or somthing like that.
      any way thx 4 answering and il talk to some people im game about the IHS.
      "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
      -Thomas Jefferson

Veni, vidi, vici
      i came i saw i conquered

PLAYING:
      -EMPIRE TOTAL WAR
      -Project Reality
      -LEFT 4 DEAD
      -BROTHERS IN ARMS

Comment

Welcome!!
        Nice to have you in here - and hope to see you on the server soon.
        And...it's a good thing to be supporting member - you'll be part of a great community and also have a slot on the server too :D

---------
        |TG|DarkDancer

Comment

Welcome wokinstorm.

What they said, and yes you can join the Insurgency World Series, but you may end up as a reserve-only since the closed date has passed.
          Last edited by Superfast; 03-16-2009, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Welcome to TG wokinstorm!

See you on the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
              Welcome wokinstorm.

What they said, and yes you can join the Insurgency World Series, but you may end up as a reserve-only since the closed date has passed.
              I am positive that even if you only have a reserve roster position that you will get to play.

Comment

Welcome to TG. You might want to talk to Sonic about joining the Irregulars. That is where alot of players are recruited to an IHS. You also dont need to be a supporting member to be in the irregulars.

, , or

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
                  I am positive that even if you only have a reserve roster position that you will get to play.
                  From the turnout i've seen so far i have to agree! Sign up wokinstorm and everyone else!

Comment

Greetings from the States.
                    IDF rules :)
                    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Do not trust that warehouse guy.. he offers you supply crates full of candy and than he leaves you behind somewhere in the desert!

welcome and enjoy your stay. ;D
                      |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                        Greetings from the States.
                        IDF rules :)
                        nice to see some 1 from israel to.

how can i get a supporting member?
                        -Thomas Jefferson

Veni, vidi, vici
                        i came i saw i conquered

PLAYING:
                        -EMPIRE TOTAL WAR
                        -Project Reality
                        -LEFT 4 DEAD
                        -BROTHERS IN ARMS

Comment

You can purchase a Supporting Membership by going to the top of the screen -- Go into the 'Members' drop-down box and select 'TG Memberships'. Once you've purchased it (assuming to do) make sure you get your BF2 PID and put it in the BF2 slot in your profile, otherwise the Supporting Member reserved slot won't work for you.

If you get your ID for any other games that you play where TG has a server, you can put it in there as well and you'll get Supporting Member benefits for all those servers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
                            You can purchase a Supporting Membership by going to the top of the screen -- Go into the 'Members' drop-down box and select 'TG Memberships'. Once you've purchased it (assuming to do) make sure you get your BF2 PID and put it in the BF2 slot in your profile, otherwise the Supporting Member reserved slot won't work for you.

If you get your ID for any other games that you play where TG has a server, you can put it in there as well and you'll get Supporting Member benefits for all those servers as well.
                            ok thx.
                            -Thomas Jefferson

Veni, vidi, vici
                            i came i saw i conquered

PLAYING:
                            -EMPIRE TOTAL WAR
                            -Project Reality
                            -LEFT 4 DEAD
                            -BROTHERS IN ARMS

Comment

Originally posted by wokinstorm View Post
                              nice to see some 1 from israel to.
                              warehouse is definitely not from israel, theres a few clues..

if mature gaming is your thing, you got to the right place.

see you on the battelfield.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X