Battlerecorder not working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder not working?

I can't seem to find Battlerecorder files anywhere. When I go into the replay menu, all I see is a blank box with no files to download.

On a side note, I'm sorry about ticking off my squad leader and my squad. It's my first time playing and I'm confused about everything. And yes, it is true that I could barely hear you. I am not making things up as you implied.
    ...the image is one thing and the human being is another...its very hard to live up to an image.
    -Elvis Presley at a press conference in New York City, 1972.

Re: Battlerecorder not working?

Links to the battle record caches are given out for supporting members only.

Hint: X-Fire. Hiding the files is kind of a joke, I don't understand why TG hides them, they are simple to obtain.
    Waldo II

Comment

Originally posted by Waldo_II View Post
      Links to the battle record caches are given out for supporting members only.

Hint: X-Fire. Hiding the files is kind of a joke, I don't understand why TG hides them, they are simple to obtain.
      Is this a new thing or is it in PR only? I remember in PoE2, I could get Battlerecorder files without being a supporting member.

EDIT: Wow, I totally did not see that. So how would I obtain them over Xfire?
      ...the image is one thing and the human being is another...its very hard to live up to an image.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Carman View Post
          On a side note, I'm sorry about ticking off my squad leader and my squad. It's my first time playing and I'm confused about everything. And yes, it is true that I could barely hear you. I am not making things up as you implied.
          I don't know about battlerecorder, I thought it worked for all; at least it did not long ago.

What I do know is, if I am running a squad, you are welcome to ask questions, or I'll try to show you. If I'm in a squad I'll try to best I can whilst doing as SL asks. And welcome :) You are welcome in my squad anytime, as you will be for many here, who will explain the game and the way people act TG in it. Stick with your squad and keep going, you will find alot of good people here :)

As for VOIP issues, make sure your mic is close to your mouth, you have updated your drivers, and that the settings are correct on BF2, for talking/listening. It is a common issue for talking. If you have problems in game, sometimes it happens on load up. Restart the game and it should even out. After that it's too technical for me to explain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X