Question about the Sunday Internal Scrim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Sunday Internal Scrim

I noticed the PR Server was passworded on Sunday and that the Calendar read "Internal Scrim #1 on PR Public Server" - was wondering what the requirements are for one to be elligible to play on the "Public" PR server for these internal scrims...

Thanks in Advance....

Re: Question about the Sunday Internal Scrim

Well there was a sign up sheet, but I believe if you join in the waiting room on TS you might be able to get in. If all the spots are filled then ur kinda out of luck.
    sigpic
    I'm Back.

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerySergeant View Post
      I noticed the PR Server was passworded on Sunday and that the Calendar read "Internal Scrim #1 on PR Public Server" - was wondering what the requirements are for one to be elligible to play on the "Public" PR server for these internal scrims...

Thanks in Advance....
      We need reserves. Just jump on TS now and you can get into the action still today. You can sign up still too i bet.

Comment

The sign-ups have been up for over a month. Running the Insurgent World Series scrims for the next several Sundays. We still have room for reserves so sign-up in the sign-up thread, stickied at the top of these forums.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

We definitely needed the reserves today, I believe about 20 of them got to play? I'm not sure of the exact number but I know each team had about 10 missing.

The next matches will probably be that way, too.

Comment

Oh, goodie then!

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed