Internal Scrim, Round 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Scrim, Round 1

I would like to thank the admin staff for running round 1 last night. The scrim was a blast (literally for my Hummer thanks to the other team).

Thank you Nardini and the 6th and your team for giving us hell out there.

TMAN
    sigpic

Re: Internal Scrim, Round 1

Thanks for everyone who participated or organised! I really enjoyed playing.

Comment

Yeah thanks for the organization was a blast getting to play around with the 6th and friends. thanks for getting this running to whoever involved and thanks for putting up a fight and also thanks to the replacements for coming in and filling the spots needed on the team.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Yeah man, those tactics you hit us with did work. You have ruined me for facing APCs ever again.

Comment

That by far was the best round of PR ive had to date! Even though i had to go for about 45 min, when i came back the round was still going and i managed to get another hour from it! Great work by both teams! :)
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
            Yeah man, those tactics you hit us with did work. You have ruined me for facing APCs ever again.
            We (me and UK-warrior A.K.A Hitman 2-1) Got hit by RPGs so many times in our Bradley that I lost count. Luckily we had our logistics squad reparing us within the minute we got hit.

Good game everyone!
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingeye View Post
              We (me and UK-warrior A.K.A Hitman 2-1) Got hit by RPGs so many times in our Bradley that I lost count. Luckily we had our logistics squad reparing us within the minute we got hit.

Good game everyone!

Yup that was an epic round for me just watching the invasion forces move in all the while apcs are getting hit and firing...

Best game ever for me
              |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

Yea was a great match...thx to Blufor for a great match!!! Even though near the end you guys were raping us on the south end of the map lol
                |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

those last minutes were pretty intense yea..by what i heard on TS ..since i was doing my usual stealth jobs :P
                  |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

I was completely tired at the end of the round. Epic game!

Comment

it wasnt easy being an insurgent believe me!

still had fun, especially on the first cache even tough our squad didnt killed anybody, im sure i still injured a few of them, then the apc went crazy. my longest kills was 50 meters, until i putted my hand on american rifle :) and the apc left one of their squad alone close to one of our cache, none survived this time.

the only thing i can say is , its very hard to fight against an apc convoy and infantry squad working together, if our rpgs fails, then the whole team fails.

at the end of the round i saw like 2 squad running behind the arch, they were covered by an apc but it didnt saw me on the roof for like 10 min, ive think ive shot like 5 mags with my ak-74s on single shot until they saw me and reported my position to the apc.
                      sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

I have to say it was a great round....thank you all concerned.....one of the best games so far....and I have to mention after seeing the Battlefield recorder Soz wickens...I hit you a few times....as gunner in Crawlys APC lol
                        sigpic
                        "Volatilis Quod Mactabilis"

Comment

Sorry for being late to the thread...but after a weekend of PR the wife deserved a little attention :)

Anyway...huge congrats to Team C!! You guys did a fantastic job and rightly won the round.

I believe both teams were hit with some technical glitches, but that's to be expected. I was actually team switched to the BluFor side right at the beginning of the round :( It took some time to get back over to my side, which was a bummer cause I was CO'ing! I was giving my team instructions from memory over TS from the brief picture I had of the cache layouts before I got switched :icon_lol:

Anyway, congrats again to Team C, very well played. It was a hard fought 3 hours!

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
                          if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Some screenies:

Awesome job gentlemen! Hell of a round and the next round is going to be a close fight believe me :).

Big thanks to GoatBoy and Randy for CO'ing, T-man for organizing his team, and of course Cougar for spending his Sunday afternoon helping us out!.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

The last few minutes taking the last two cache's were pure chaos. The fighting was furious beyond anything you could dream of a in a public game. Great fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X