Where is this?

Comment

Re: Server has PW (03/25/09)

In Teamspeak

P.S.
      800th post

Comment

I'm a mumbler not a TeamSpeaker! :( Can you PM me the PW?

Comment

speak up then, ts requires proper reg see here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

After my team's epic fail on Kashan (3/26/09 ~1am EDT), I was rather looking forward to Bi Ming when the CTDs started happening over and over and over...

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by DrFunkenstein View Post
              I'm a mumbler not a TeamSpeaker! :( Can you PM me the PW?
              nope, goes against the rules of conduct, its easy to get TS, and easy to get on TG's TS.

People are always looking for shortcuts.........even for PW's.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
                After my team's epic fail on Kashan (3/26/09 ~1am EDT), I was rather looking forward to Bi Ming when the CTDs started happening over and over and over...

*sigh*
                I've begun steps to catch these people. Possible outcomes include legal action against the hackers, which may or may not involve jail time but would most certainly include legal expenses that they probably do not have the capacity to pay. Too bad for them.

There is a lot of work being done behind the scenes within the PR community to put an end to this issue. In the meantime, we do what we can to handle these issues to the best of our abilities.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                  I've begun steps to catch these people. Possible outcomes include legal action against the hackers, which may or may not involve jail time but would most certainly include legal expenses that they probably do not have the capacity to pay. Too bad for them.

There is a lot of work being done behind the scenes within the PR community to put an end to this issue. In the meantime, we do what we can to handle these issues to the best of our abilities.
                  Don't take my post as anything other than my own personal lament against those individuals that derive such perverse pleasure from ruining the game for others.

If anything, I give kudos to the PR admins for their dedication in maintaining the server in this hostile environment.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
                    Don't take my post as anything other than my own personal lament against those individuals that derive such perverse pleasure from ruining the game for others.

If anything, I give kudos to the PR admins for their dedication in maintaining the server in this hostile environment.
                    I know, I agree. I just wanted everyone else to know that we are doing things to try to stop this from happening, but for fairly obvious reasons it is not going to be transparent. You'll just have to trust us that work is being done.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Im sure that those hackers have done a lot more illegal stuff then just ''hack pr servers'' so if their computers get seized by the polices they may find much more interesting then what they were looking for.
                      sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

With all the resources TG has to draw upon, i'm confident this will end awesomely.

Comment

When you find out who is doing this give me there name & address so I can go visit them... I would gladly take time off from work to go say hi.

Comment

you know i just realised... pr is the target cause its like the only mature game you know. Play cod4 and u can just baserape and bunny hop all u want. Its obvious whoever's doing it has no life and a grudge on PR. My bet is hes been banned by TG or something.
                            csxgamerz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X