internal scrim round2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internal scrim round2

A big thank you to the 10th who gave us a huge fight to the bitter end.
    The game was extremely close.

Big thank you to the admins who sorted it out at the start.

thanks again

:row__587::icon14:

Re: internal scrim round2

Congrats on the win...
    By the skin of your teeth..
    Hard fought, Hard Won...

Comment

Is was quite fun. The US grenadier defending the main was very pesky but provided some good laughs. I just happened to walk into this one. Joined TS and saw the reserve channel with everyone in it. Popped in to see what was going on and exactly 2 seconds later i was drafted and fighting for the Taliban. Thx for choosing me to play.

GG
      Viking
      Viking

Comment

Yeah well done to every one who played in it, and thanks to everyone who helped organise it - i am definatley looking forward to the next round. There were some very close combat, keeping me on the edge of my seat for most of the match, so i enjoyed the round thoroughly. Thanks again.
        |TG| (:djames-d)

Comment

It was a great scrim. I'm a fairly new PR player and I got the grasp of it within minutes of playing with a highly organized squad with a great SL. Thank you TG and thank you for my opportunity that allowed me to play with you guys.

Project Reality: |TG| Dragyns
          TG Supporting Member, and Serving Canadian Armed Forces Member
          Canadian Forces Land Force Command - "Vigilamus Pro Te" We Stand on Guard for Thee

Comment

Excellent round, close game. Sometimes luck can trump skill. I was that grenadier who was pounding the hillside. Must have fired 150 shots up there and didn't kill anything.

Comment

Good game guys, I was CO for the Insurgents, you killed like 7 of our caches with Arty because we had them locked down so tight. And those last 2 that won it for you, you had 8 tickets and dropped arty, hitting one cache, then when it was still falling aother cache spawned in the same place and blew istantly, losing us the game. Feel sore about that, but still a great game. Stupid caches should spawn at least 200m away!

Comment

Yea was a good game, I enjoyed defending US Main Base from the Insurgents. Insurgents did a really good job defending the weapon caches.

Comment

Definitely was a nice way to get back into PR after taking a break. will probably be there next sunday for reserve again.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                    Good game guys, I was CO for the Insurgents, you killed like 7 of our caches with Arty because we had them locked down so tight. And those last 2 that won it for you, you had 8 tickets and dropped arty, hitting one cache, then when it was still falling aother cache spawned in the same place and blew istantly, losing us the game. Feel sore about that, but still a great game. Stupid caches should spawn at least 200m away!
                    That sounds like it really sucked.

Comment

Yea, we thought we had it in the bag, just bad luck :(

|
                      |

|TG-X|SuperCobra

Comment

I don't think anyone can question the fact that this was a battle decided by luck. There odds are that if the 10th cache had not spawned where it did, the US would have been done for.

That being said, remember that even if that had been the case, we still would have destroyed 9 / 10 caches before being defeated. This was a close game no matter which way it went, and everyone who participated should be proud of having done so.

Congratulations to everyone who was on team Delta, and thanks very much to Team Alpha for giving us the toughest two hours of our lives! We look forward to being able to return the favour when we face you again as insurgents ;)

Cheers,

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCobra View Post
                          Yea, we thought we had it in the bag, just bad luck :(
                          Yeah, we were fortunate enough to have our arties glitched and unable to be used, we still got our asses handed to us.

We get Delta next, so let's see how this turns out. We get to see Delta squirm as Insurgents, it's your guys' chance for some sweet sweet revenge. :D

Comment

I fought on the Taliban side and was on the receiving end of your mortars a couple of times. The caches spawn locations notwithstanding, you guys were able to put your infantry in position to call in the strikes to great effect. In addition to that, you had some crack shots and maneuvered well. My PKM found a half dozen of you this round and I'll be looking for you next time. Good game.

Comment

What map was it?!?! What was the score?!!?

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X