X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably in the wrong forum xD

Well, Here goes nothing...

Hi there!

I recently got PR, and watched one of your training videos online, It instantly made me want to join your server, so I did, and had LOADS of fun for first time.

Anyway, I was wondering if (or How) I would be able to join TG, I love how mature and serious everyone is. And Im a Real fan of the teamwork put into the game. I just can't find it anywhere else, not in PR anyway. For the first time I played, some people on your server where happy to teach me the ins and the outs, and get me going. It just wanted to keep me playing over and over.

So yeah, there's my pitch... If nothing else, you can use it as a testimonial.

Thanks. Hobbzzzz

Re: Probably in the wrong forum xD

Originally posted by Hobbzzzz View Post
    Anyway, I was wondering if (or How) I would be able to join TG,
    you already did!

welcome!! be sure to read the server rules and the BF2 SOP's

just be as mature as you can, and have fun on the server! you can start wearing our colors and tags as soon as you read this:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...need-know.html

and kinda sweep over this:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ng-procedures/

just to make sure, also read the Project Reality manual, to spare some embarassing moments ;)

After that you should be prepared for awesomeness teamwork!!!

see you on the server!

EDIT:

Oh and be sure to be on our teamspeak server, a lot of great people on there!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

You are a member. By registering on the forums you are a member of the TG community.

And by the way welcome
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Welcome, glad to see you enjoyed yourself on the TG server, hope to see you in game.

Comment

Ok,

Cool thanks! I love warm welcomes xD

What should I put for my tag? |TG| or should I add something else?

Enlighten me!

EDIT: OMFG... the server is 64/64..

Comment

Welcome! and get use to it =) TG is a popular server and for good reason. If you don't want to wait and really want to support the community, become a supporting member.

As for the tag: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...gamer-tag.html

Make sure you read the whole thread(s) that creepin linked you in the above post. There is A LOT of useful information that a lot of people don't even realize is out there.
            "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
            -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Welcome! The PR server is usually at 62/64. It is full at 62, and if you attempt to join when it is at 62, 63, or 64, you will get a message stating that you have been kicked by an admin. You have not in fact been kicked. TG has supporting members who have decided to make a small monthly donation to help keep the servers running. In return, they get a reserved slot on the server. The script that does this needs two open slots to function, so our server is full at 62. Wait until the server shows 61/64 or less and you'll get right on. Read the links creepin provided and you'll be all set.

Edit - looks like Boggy beat me to it. See you on the server!

|
              |

Comment

It's nice to know we keep on getting new members! Welcome to TG, and enjoy your stay. We require a monthly beer fee. The servers can handle themselves, the beer is what we keep running short on. :D

Comment

Welcome to PR and TG :)

Comment

I hope I can join too...lol
                    All you need is LOVE!!!

Comment

Greetings and welcome.

You may want to check out the upcoming TGU class:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...contact-2.html

May be a good place to start learning if you already have the basic kits down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG! As awesome as PR is (to paraphrase TMan's sig ;)), be sure to check out the other forums here and see what else TG has to offer. There's software and hardware support, general chit-chat (including awesome threads about bacon! :p), and a great politics/religion forum (which I prefer to think of as being about the "game" real life ;)).
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Welcome to TG! See you out there! ;)

Comment

Hello Hobbbzzzz and welcome to TG!

Much of the pertinent information has already been given in this thread. A lot of useful links there on learning the game and our expectations as a community. If you want you can also hit up the "Introduce Yourself" thread stickied at the top of this forum for more new member discussions.
                            |TG-6th|Belhade
                            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

curious what video it was?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse