Clear All

• IWS Round 3

Congrats to Team D!

Team B got 6 caches down...so results would be:

Team B = 0
    Team D = 100

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
    if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Re: IWS Round 3

Once again we found ourselves against a stubborn enemy. I think it is safe to say that Team Bravo put up more than a fight, it was a full blown campaign! There were multiple battles fought in the nearly 3 hour match, and even though the Insurgents were victorious, I think we had something like 450 casualties by game's end...

Comment

Good game all, very hard fought. Thanks to all the guys who showed up. Also, great job to my squad.

Comment

You mean Team B = 0 and Team D = 40 right?

Anyways, gg everyone, hell of a match. Only wish the cache spawns weren't so craptacular.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Good games everyone. Man that was a grueling match. Thanks Goat for commanding. Thanks to my squaddies.

Congrats team D!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Good game to all. Hell of a match, we even had some teammates go on lunch break during the match!

Comment

Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
              You mean Team B = 0 and Team D = 40 right?

Anyways, gg everyone, hell of a match. Only wish the cache spawns weren't so craptacular.
              No, 100 is correct. Each cache is worth 10% of the US starting ticket count. That means each cache is worth 25 points since they started with 250 tickets.

It was a long hard fought game. Well played by both sides. I can not wait to see what happens when the roles are reversed.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

Suffice to say the insurgents were alot more organised then the usual pub game and gave us a hard time just to stay alive, well played all

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I had to leave a little after Hour 2, but that was an excruciatingly long round.

When I did finally see the Americans, they definitely were using the Stykers Range to its full effectiveness.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Well deserved victory for the insurgents imo.

They gave us a very hard time and we were unable to find those two bloody caches near their main. I believe they spawned 2nd and 3rd and we were unable to trace them down the entire game, even after hitting that area with multiple artillery strikes, we just couldn't take them out.

I 'm not sure if I will be participating in the next rounds though, unless I can be garanteed that the games will start at 2pm and not 3pm... I had to drop out early and I really hate doing that.
                    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

gratz Team D.
                      What map was played?
                      Assuming strykers were available I'd say Ramiel?
                      |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
                        They gave us a very hard time and we were unable to find those two bloody caches near their main.
                        I was sitting on the northern most cache near our main for most of the round and was suprised you couldnt find it. You had strykers shooting at us near it, artillery falling near the cache, and at one point had infantry 20m away from it. It was a difficult cache to get though - we could spawn very close to it and grab loads of technicals, bomb cars and rpgs whenever we liked, but well fought anyway - you killed us so many times. Good match.
                        |TG| (:djames-d)

Comment

Originally posted by james-d View Post
                          I was sitting on the northern most cache near our main for most of the round and was suprised you couldnt find it. You had strykers shooting at us near it, artillery falling near the cache, and at one point had infantry 20m away from it. It was a difficult cache to get though - we could spawn very close to it and grab loads of technicals, bomb cars and rpgs whenever we liked, but well fought anyway - you killed us so many times. Good match.
                          That damn cache was driving me crazy!!! We came into the area by force, by stealth, and by every direction except walking right through your main :D That really gave us a hard time.

The other thing that gave us a really hard time was that you guys played an awesome round :) Really well played on your part. Scrims are by far the hardest games, and you guys did great. Again, congrats!

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
                          if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

its a shame that i couldn't play. sounds like a really good game. congrats to to my team. unlucky to team bravo.

Comment

yeh browna I think it was better you weren't there since your really bad......

Comiserations to your team, my opposing commander kept me guessing. I'd like to know who your CO was btw for the lulz
                              |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X