Sunday April Fifth Mumble game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday April Fifth Mumble game

Just wanted to say to everyone who was a part of the afternoon/evening games on Qwai and Kozelsk last night, GG and thanks. The round of Kozelsk was the single most epic, realistic and brutal game of PR I've ever played in. Special thanks to Portable.Cougar for helping me get Mumble working, and Disposable for leading or squad (Even though it meant he had to use a damn scope!)

Also thanks to Warlab and the other members of our APC squad on Qwai.

Until yesterday I was firmly against the use of Mumble, now I'm changing my tune. If used properly like it was last night, it makes for a fun game indeed.

Re: Sunday April Fifth Mumble game

yea was gg's

I had some excellent squad members and we had a couple rounds with 0 deaths in our squad, which usually means it was an excellent round.

Thanks to disposable hero, dbzao, royalmarinesjoe and portable cougar for SLing and working together as a platoon to accomplish objectives, PR is alot of fun when played in this form.

Comment

Yeah sorry I had to bail on Koz

I heard it was a brutal victory
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Yea I apologize to d1spo's squad for bailing early. We had things to attend to early the next morning. Spring Break ftw.

Comment

Qwai and Koz were just brutal. Even though our team won both rounds, we were always surrounded and always under pressure from our opponents. Neither round felt like a victory at all.

On the other hand, thanks to Coug, Fuzz and everyone else for working together on Mumble. It was quite an enjoyable experience and a good deal of fun moving everyone together as we did on Kozelsk last night.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I might have to get on TS with you guys and figure out my mumble problems, i have no problem sometimes mumbling in game on in-game voip, but my drivers are fully updated and i still get the blue screen of death.

Though i think it might be because i have the windows service pack 3, or that i need to install the drivers that came with my vid card......though i would hate to do that because i am not sure where the CD is.....anyways I heard it was a lot of fun, and even though fuzz heard everyone and everything he still held it together and got the brdm's rolling along!
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

yea there is still occasionally problems like that, i think sometimes it just fails to sync with the server properly, best way to fix is to reconnect but that is tough when you are SLing and trying to get back into a packed server like TG...

Comment

Sounds so funny ! i wish i still could play PR but my sound doesnt work, tried everything to fix it! i miss playing PR :)
                Playing games with me is like playing russian roulette with all 6 chambers loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by {DEAD}Therites View Post
                  Special thanks to Portable.Cougar for helping me get Mumble working, and Disposable for leading or squad (Even though it meant he had to use a damn scope!)
                  cougar is a generous person, he likes to help people... for d1spo ahhh well ill leave that alone until I pay for the car:madsmile:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X