IWS Round Four

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS Round Four

Team C as Taliban take the victory, with four caches remaining. We capped out their main and outpost with about an hour and fifty minutes left on the clock.

I was certain we were a goner until we managed to get their main back. Very well fought, and thank you all. That was fun.

- Star

Re: IWS Round Four

Well done Insurgents, though I was dissapointed to play that map again.

Comment

Congrats to Team Charlie!

And thanks to Pancho for letting me jab him and the other squaddies with my epipen every so often :D

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
      if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Originally posted by eGoatBoy View Post
        Congrats to Team Charlie!

And thanks to Pancho for letting me jab him and the other squaddies with my epipen every so often :D

Cheers,
        My Squad did a great job! I was very impressed! Even though we lost I feel great about their preformance.

Comment

Every cache you guys mortared I was sitting next to, or I was heading back for more ammo. So I would be standing next to the thing, wondering why it's smoking. :(

The cache you blew in the caves with the mortar strike is pure shahooligans. It shouldn't of been blown up like that.

Good game, nonetheless.

Comment

I was in Warpig's squad and we were constantly raping their main even though we only had 3 people in our squad. It was funny when we blew up the littlebird with just grenades and I also tried to climb into their base twice using a rope but got shot to death almost instantly when I got in.

It was a good game and I almost thought we would lose when the US side was blowing up caches so quickly.
            Reedible

Comment

Our squad did a good job, although I still don't know that map as well as I should. We were trying to engage caches but it took forever to get there. I wish we could have played a different map, but Team C won handily. Well done.

Comment

I found that Korrengal was quite a bit less demanding and a bit calmer than Fallujah was.

Or perhaps it's just that we were the insurgents; I don't know.

Comment

I couldn't agree more Startrekern, I got an entirely more "normal game" feel to Korengal than I did with Fallujah.

To the Tenth and friends, very good game. We had a number of brutal encounters, and both teams did very very well. I congratulate the Tenth of their use of mortars, which were always spot on, as well as their ticket saving measures of using few HUMMWV's or trucks during the round.

My team and squad did excellent, though we were hurting during the middle, it was the eventual capping out of both flags that secured our victory.

Good Game to all.

Comment

Yeah it was interesting how you guys did not use any of your assets. I saw your lb land in that field behind your base and then the engine turn off and i was like wtf?

I investigated and found your vehicle depot...

The mortar strike fixed that :)

Again very well played. We had some intense battles with you guys
                    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

I only ask how many squads were attacking the main at the end against my squad of four? It seemed like you had one in the hills, one in the fields to the north and either a rally or another one to the west when you called in a mortar strike and capped it at the end.

I was disappointed that my squad couldn't find the cave cache that you blew up the entrance to. We searched everywhere and gave up thinking it was a glitch because you didn't have any defenses over there. However, my squad performed and did an excellent job despite not having the feeling of success of personally destroying a cache. Props goes out to them and congratulations to Team C. Well played.
                      "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
                      -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

Congrats, and thank you Team A for the fight.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well done Team A! You actually made me hate the mortars. It was spot on every single time.

I also want to give a big thanks to |TG|Ecleptik & |TG| An_Axis_Sniper for filling in the blanks for the no-shows in my squad. Your dedication to our team and squad is what we thank you for!

Sap

Comment

Well played Team A, when we were down to 50 tickets i feared we would loose. You guys overwhelmed us so many times. Playing was alot of fun and i learned some nice new spots on this map i did not know about.

And thanks go out to my squad for sticking with me through all the crazyiness, TMAN, DrProctor and Mix0lydian. Awesome job guys!

Also Katanama for the great planning and commanding.

Comment

I knew we were in trouble when we went from 145 ticketcts and 5 caches to something like 80 some tickets when we got our 6th cache. Also it was a bummer to hear over comms we lost the assest that Warpig found, good job bro.

Many thanks to my squad that defended Outpost. Nobody made it in till we were ordered to leave.

Oh yeah one more thing, that d*mned cache you all burried the entrance to in E2 .... that cost us alot of time looking for that one.

Congrats to Team C and thanks to all my friends on Team A.

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X