Clear All

• Just a good real story

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=97d_1240316423

Sry bout the copy and paste.

Re: Just a good real story

No need to apologize...nice find =)

Comment

I thought Phosphorus was illegal to use as signed by all member states of the UN against live targets and only to be used as a smokescreen in open spaces?

Comment

That report was pretty deep, i feel for those soldiers at least they got their payback a few days earlier.
        PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

great write up.

its illegal if you are using it to take out soft targets. But using it as a cover or signal is legal.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

nice find mate...
            pretty good article..
            If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Originally posted by fullkontact View Post
              I thought Phosphorus was illegal to use as signed by all member states of the UN against live targets and only to be used as a smokescreen in open spaces?
              Did the us sign those treaties ? They do not necessarily agree to a ban only because other countries feel X y should be banned, the nazis agreed to not use certain types of munitions at a certain point in the war, while the Americans kept using them. I think the issue was pellet munitions, a bomb that explodes in several smaller explosives which the us still uses and is stilll banned in many countries. It destroyed 90% of coventry in a single raid using bombers smaller than what the allies had late in the war and without any help from incendiary bombs.

However in that specific case the idea is to target bunkers for the phosphorus to burn through it. I would think you get enough warning time to get out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X