Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN ADMIN! Possible Solution to TS Scrolling..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN ADMIN! Possible Solution to TS Scrolling..

Jesus Mary and Joseph!!!

Please read this thread.. We might have a solution to the problem of TS scrolling everytime someone joins a channel. As Im sure you know it is difficult to keep TS up on a second monitor while playing and still see whe is speaking in channel because TS will automaticly scroll every time someone joins a channel, any channel. Some of us have G15's and Schmaads, but for those that dont this could be a solution to a very annoying problem..

Or it could be a goose chase..
    Please check it out..

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=44515

Re: ATTN ADMIN! Possible Solution to TS Scrolling..

if this fixes it I'll be so happy :)

Comment

Reading through the thread, the solution is to allow players to only view the members in the current channel. Changing it to public, as suggested, would apparently fix the problem, but on the other hand it also is not supportive of the community atmosphere that we have at TG. Forcing players to channel hop to find friends or whatever is not something that we would probably consider "community-friendly".

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

That is what I said in the previous thread, lol.
        Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
        I did some googling and the only thing I can see is that the admins would have to switch the TS server over to Public so that you could only see the people that are in the channel you are in. It doesn't make much sense so hopefully that will be fixed in TS3

Comment

Im curious how many channels does one visit looking for freinds? 1 or 2, its not like the WOW players are going to pop into the PR channel (dispo being the exception) People will just check their favorite haunts to see who's in them. And for the people who will argue that the player joining channel messages will be over the top, its about time you disable those alerts.

Comment

If you make TG TS public, I'll just end up buying a private Ventrillo server of my own..

Just sayin'
            Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
              If you make TG TS public, I'll just end up buying a private Ventrillo server of my own..

Just sayin'
              Could you explain yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                Reading through the thread, the solution is to allow players to only view the members in the current channel. Changing it to public, as suggested, would apparently fix the problem, but on the other hand it also is not supportive of the community atmosphere that we have at TG. Forcing players to channel hop to find friends or whatever is not something that we would probably consider "community-friendly".
                *cough*admins*cough*

That's what I hate most about TS...
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Another problem with the public setting is that you cannot whisper to players in another channel.

Lets just hope this will be fixed in TS3. I 'll suggest it again in the TS forums and see if I can get an official answer to it.
                  Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X