IWS Team D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS Team D

Could everyone that is apart of Team D please look at the forums on Tactical Conflict. If you forget the password PM me.

Thanks
    MJ

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Re: IWS Team D

*Bump*

I still need 13 more people to reply. Those that have notified us that they have left the IWS need not check it out.

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Comment

*bump again*

Comment

I've been notified that I joined Team D today. Can you give me a link and a password to that forum?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by xxlebox View Post
          I've been notified that I joined Team D today. Can you give me a link and a password to that forum?

Thanks!
          PM sent

Comment

ive been reasigned to team C just letin you know

Comment

I also need the Team D password

Comment

Originally posted by Blade.3510 View Post
                ive been reasigned to team C just letin you know
                Blade.3510 wait on that. I need confirmation on the team switch. I'm 11 people short as it is. Taking you away makes that 12. I'm not letting you go without a fight. You have also seen our entire battle plan.

Comment

Blade, I did not know you were part of team D on the original roster. My error. You should stay on team D then. My fault.
                  sigpic

Comment

Blade why have you signed up a second time. It was only for people not already on one of the remaining teams.
                    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

That is what confused me. If you were on team D, you kinda have to stay there.
                      sigpic

Comment

srry for the mess i thought i needed to sign up again srry i cant describe how silly i feel

"You have also seen our entire battle plan." have I?

Comment

i know sum 1 you can grab hes a good mate "aja4321"

Comment

If you've been given the password for the Tactical Conflict forums, it has to be assumed that you went there and looked over it. It's not because somebody distrusts you personally, it's just the fairest thing to make a blanket assumption like that.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow85 View Post
                              If you've been given the password for the Tactical Conflict forums, it has to be assumed that you went there and looked over it. It's not because somebody distrusts you personally, it's just the fairest thing to make a blanket assumption like that.
                              wot is the pass word?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X