Kashan - May 6 - 930-1030pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashan - May 6 - 930-1030pm

Just curious how the round ended. I was on the US side leading a squad in the north bunker complex and had some pretty good fire fights with a mec squad. I promised my wife I would cut it short, but I was curious to know how it turned out.

Re: Kashan - May 6 - 930-1030pm

Dude we won by 40-80 tickets, US took back the bunker area from what I remember and the MEC were not enjoying our F16 and its nuclear bombs ;) . An enjoyable round (ie not getting continuously hammered by tanks and APC) and a nice come-back from being pushed out of the bunkers and losing our transport choppers.

Comment

I want to say a big thank you to Tman, Startrekkin, Warlab and FDS Ica and FDS ... forgotten your name xD
      For playing an excellent role in armour and being very patient with my orders :P
      Last edited by fullkontact; 05-07-2009, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fullkontact View Post
        I want to say a big thank you to Tman, Startrekkin, Masterjack and FDS Ica and FDS ... forgotten your name xD
        For playing an excellent role in armour and being very patient with my orders :P
        That'd been me at the end of the round Fullkontact. Good squad lead.

|

Comment

gah! I always get you and Masterjack mixed up for some reaosn. Sorry xD

Comment

I saw the final kill of the round -- it was the enemy Frogfoot getting blasted by two AA missiles from the bunkers.

Comment

Thats 11 tickets, that would do it :)

Now I think about it, I cant remember a round where it just ended without a siren and that should happen sometimes if more then 10 tickets can be lost at once

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X