Ribbons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbons?

Call me wierd but maybe it is that I do Poi and so like the way they circle in the day sky under the sun. Or the fact that watching gymnasts or specifically chinese women gracefully twirl them about. Or speaking of women the very fact that Zhang Ziyi is an ultrababe, who although House of Flying Daggers was a pretty film and I liked it, I will never be able to get my grubby hands on, like Audrey Tatou - which I still have created a God I pray too just for this specific purpose.

Or perhaps it is the very fact that I was not a girl and so never had the opportunity to wear them in my hair at a young age that I have some kind of angst. Who knows, maybe it is because if you think about it in some kind of bizarre way you could almost rethink of the 60's TV series of the Caped Crusader as having a sidekick named after them.

I haven't a clue why but surely when God created woman (and I don't speak of that other ultrababaliscious super french ultrababe Brigitte Bardot in And God Created Woman - yeah french women are best imho) if he had something sticky like glue or velcro then perhaps he could have then reimplanted the rib into woman and created man? Sneaky!! But hey, it is God after all so being omnipresent and omnipotent, well.. it's kinda in the 'able to' section.

But enough about God, what if some kind of alien Caped Crusader sidekick shaped life form is sat there thinking of some ape typing about it. Well.. Dawkins talked similary when going on about bats and their evolution, which in my opinion was superb but never mentioned anything about Audrey Tatou, so why can't I about this postulating and almost bubbling question, huh?

But where has all the Ribbons gone? Me want to see Ribbons for me crew. It's been a few months now it seems that anyone got a Ribbon for anything and find it nice to see people get credit for credit due. Have I missed something? Or shall I just go see my doctor for a self referal tomorrow?

Re: Ribbons?

...What he said?

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

We have a bunch going through the cycle, just waiting for the voting to finish and for Mr. Ribbons to approve everything :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Meep!! Meep!!

|
        |

Comment

There have been plenty of ribbons awarded the last months, they just haven't been posted in the PR forum...

You can find them right here.
          Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

I have about 20 or so nominations that need to be written up, and after reading this i think its about time that i get my nominations in gear.......there is a forum though on the front page of the forums that lists ribbons that are handed out. Its under awards etc.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Way to be a slacker randy. Sheesh. ;)

Comment

I see a bunch in processing, so I think they will be out and announced soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Your admin team is lazy and has forgoten to post. About 2 weeks behind right now. I'll get right on it.
                  doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

There should be a ribbon for creative writing :)

Comment

From Mr. Ribbons point of view, the current noms are only 1 week behind... they will be back up to date by the end of the weekend.

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Comment

Awwweee, Mr. Ribbons is talking of himself in the third person *picks up the dwarf known as mr. Ribbons and tickles his sides*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X