Custom Avatar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Avatar?

I'm a noob to this forum. I want to upload a custom avatar, but while playing around with the user control panel, there are only 2 options under "edit avatar": 1 of like 54 predefined images, or nothing. Is there like a min post count I need to pass or something. If this is in the wrong forum just move or delete it.

Thanks for any help you can be!

-Dread

Re: Custom Avatar?

I think you have to create one somewhere else and upload it.
    sigpic

Comment

You dont have the "custom avatar" section under the "edit avatar"?
      Its in that section where you can browse your computer for pics.

Comment

I never use avatars but after reading this i was entreaged as to weather or not i had this custom avatar button, lo and behold, i did.
        Nihility

Comment

"You dont have the "custom avatar" section under the "edit avatar"?
          Its in that section where you can browse your computer for pics. "

Nope :(

However, I thought this may be because something got fubar'd with my account activation so I reclicked the activate link and it says that my account has already been activated but that I'm in the moderation queue to be added to the forum. Maybe this is why. I suppose I'll just "hold my horses" (or "keep my pants on" if you prefer a saying with grotesque sexual overtones) and wait and see if some functionality gets added to my account.

-Dread

Comment

See if you have this:
            Sorry I wrote the bottom so big, not yelling just getting your attention.
            Pay attention to CUSTOM AVATAR.

Comment

Hehe my avatars are always from screenshots, the one I have now is when I got blown up standing ontop of enemy tank and I got... stuck in a tree branch.

sigpic

Comment

Could it have something to do with supporting memberships?
                That he doesnt have the custom avatar section?

Comment

This kinda reminds me of people who ask questions about youtube videos even though the answer is in the description.

/Fail

Maybe you need a certain number of posts?
                  Nihility

Comment

Yea, it's really weird. I don't have the custom avatar box on that screen at all. Also, I can't get to anything like teamspeak info or several other of the links in the "general info about PR" sticky they all say restricted.

I used to have another account on here that had a name completely different from "dreadnought" and I made a new account so my name here would be the same as my PR name. My first account can look at all those threads and access the TS info and all. Not sure if it can have a custom avatar. Hmm, I'll have to check that.

Comment

yea, my 'adgriff2' account can access the TS info and post a custom avatar and all that good stuff, however this account is gimped in many ways. It can't be a post count issue because I have more posts on this one than that one. Oh well, I'll give it some time and then I'll try to find a site admin.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X