X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pr retail!?!

Just saw this over at the project reality forums

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...ll-retail.html

"Well we just got the Solder Magazine into work to distribute and as I flicked to the games section I spotted PR and look what was said!!"

[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/protector/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/media]

Could it be true? Will it be any good!?

Re: Pr retail!?!

TBH this is not overly new, it has been known for some time that they were both working on a stand alone, and that it *MAY* be a paid for version, hey they got to eat too right? I have often said I would pay for PR, not an issue.

Comment

I completely agree, I can think of no better reward for the Dev's for all the work they've put in than being able to make a full time living out of this.

Comment

Yeah i would totally pay for PR its a great game and i think we are very fortunate to not have to pay for every thing they have given us!
        PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Thats pretty wicked, im almost glad that they are thinking of making a retail version, they deserve some money for their years of hard work! :)
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Ill be interested in seeing what Arma II does to PR's player base and if there will still be the same level of interest in PR in a year when a demo is released. Not that I think everyone is looking to migrate over to Arma II but it will certainly have an effect.

Ive personally never played Arma but i am getting excited about the sequel as i know many other PR regulars are as well.

Comment

I think the timeline for this article is a bit skewed ;)

and nothing is "definite" about any of it, but yes there is progress being made on C4 engine for a "PR2".

Comment

That will be nice. I hope they don't go too incredibly mainstream with it, though..

It doesn't need to be as big and with as many players as BF2 or CoD4. That will ruin the experience in my opinion, and I personally will stay in BF2 PR if that's the case.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X