Password 6th of June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password 6th of June

Due to Continued CTD attacks ive added a password to the server for the time being. It is availible in the norrmal place in the public teamspeak channel description.

Ollie

Re: Password 6th of June

why don't you put the pw on the website anymore in a notepad file? I would hate to have to dl teamspeak...

Comment

I'd assume so they would have an idea of who has access to the password.
      sigpic
      I'm Back.

Comment

It is just as easy for them to get it off of teamspeak as well, w.e u do there is a way around it
        sigpic

Comment

The server has never crashed while it was passworded.

Comment

We keep track of players on TS, and you need to register on the forums in order to get on TS. It takes about three minutes to download and set up teamspeak, it's well worth it...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

So it is passworded to keep it from being attacked? Is it always going to be passworded or just on Saturdays?? Is it ever passworded for other reasons, like scrims??

Comment

No, it will not always be passworded, and it isn't on specific days.

Yes, it is passworded for scrims and special events which require sign-ups.

Occasionally there will be a Password Night, which you don't have to sign up for, and can increase the quality of play since everyone must be on Teamspeak.

Comment

Until now.

Comment

I see. Very good.

sigpic

Comment

Could someone PM me the password or the Teamspeak server IP? I've never had to use teamspeak before so I don't know how else to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Strikerr View Post
                        Could someone PM me the password or the Teamspeak server IP? I've never had to use teamspeak before so I don't know how else to get in.
                        I think you can PM an admin for it. I think.
                        But really, TS is easy to download, like nardini said, it takes hardly any time to download and setup. Unless TS causes any problems with your computer I think it would be better if you downloaded.

Just look in the resources tab on the top screen, click teamspeak and it'll have all the info.

EDIT: Wait are you saying you do have TS, just look in resources - teamspeak, it'll have the IP.

sigpic

Comment

The way TG has setup teamspeak it could not be easier. Scroll up to the top of this page and on the left you will see the word TS. Click on it, and it has everything including a link to download.

Teamspeak adds a huge boost to teamwork in a game. If you come to TG because it is a great place to play, it is probably because of the teamwork that can usually be found here. Why not help add to it by joining your team on comms.

If you are too lazy to do that, there are lots of other servers to play on, but I do think that once you start using Teamspeak, and there are good guys on, you will see how important it is if you want your team to win.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
                            The server has never crashed while it was passworded.
                            Goddamnit, I jinxed it.

Comment

I've downloaded Teamspeak client and server and am currently on the TG public server. The description says to ask a admin for the PS but I have no way of communicating to anyone on Teamspeak.

Nobody talks on teamspeak except for the female annoucer voice.

EDIT: Never mind, I've figured out the problem.
                              Last edited by the Ali Baaba; 06-06-2009, 11:45 PM.
                              PR username: Vertigopilot

Nobody panic, but we're all going to die in 5 seconds.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X