TGU: PR : Basic Squad Leader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU: PR : Basic Squad Leader

TGU is hosting a course for the aspiring squadleader. The course will cover the basics need to lead an infantry squad. If you are interested take look here.

All the information should be there but if you have any questions please post them in this thread and I will answer them.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Re: TGU: PR : Basic Squad Leader

Sounds like a great course. You should jump on this if you want to learn from one of the best.
    sigpic

Comment

This course is postponed indefinitely (at least 4 weeks). more will follow when I have a clear picture of when I have time
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Thanks for letting us know of this Kat, and good thing too. I would of probably overslept and miss the class

Comment

Ah,this is BF2 - in that case I can't do it. I'm 2142 =P
          Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
          Without betrayal you'll never win.

Comment

I have some basic squad leader advice - don't accidentally kick out your power cord in the middle of assaulting a capture point.
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

The course will be resumed on the 25th of july. The sign ups will start anew and people that signed up for the original course will be given preference. So sign up again in this thread http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...june-20th.html. This time it will go ahead since I doubt that they are releasing a new version in the next week:)

Comment

Those that are not used to being an SL and want confidence should sign up. I think Belhade says it all though :) At the end of the day, it is a game, you should have fun and the others around you. Be chilled and prosper.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X