motion to have more pw nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motion to have more pw nights

Who here besides me feels the pw nights are by far the best playing experience on the TG server or any other server?

Please share your positive experiences below....

Re: motion to have more pw nights

I think that they are great as well. Some of the best game play comes out on PW nights. I especially like the inter-squad coms that are used when everyone is on TS and a large majority are on mumble.

On the other hand we already have 2 a week and so adding more may end up making our public server more private. :)

Comment

Password nights are my favorite, but I think that one to two password nights a week should be more than enough. If you have them too often, they become less special.

Comment

One should do it really. And i havent been happy with the behavior of some people or groups of people as of lately. There is very good gameplay though when things dont come up.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

The problem with having more PW nights is that admins usually have to be in game, or else it can still end up being like a non PW night.

Like last sunday there were still one man tanks roaming the hills of jabal......Admins sorted it out sharpish.
          I also like the way people get kicked for "Lack of teamwork". Proper order :D
          Nihility

Comment

The return of all this password night goodness makes me really wish I had a computer to play PR on again!

If you've got two a week going on already though, I think that's enough. Remember that the admin team have to put a lot of work into setting up and moderating password nights and events, an admin has to be present for the entire duration. I'm sure they appreciate all the good feedback, but remember that they can't be expected give up too many evenings a week to watch a PR server.
            | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
            Charge for the guns' he said:
            Into the valley of Death
              Rode the six hundred.

Comment

We're all glad everyone is enjoying the resumption of password nights!

Let's do this: While there won't be more password nights added to the week officially, we'd like to see more gameplay on the server that mirrors what we see done on password night.

That is the challenge that I and all of the other admins are issuing to the players: Raise the bar on a nightly basis and try to make every night password-night quality.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Exactly. Password nights shouldn't be the only time we have this level of gameplay. It should be our norm!
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

We could call each night a password night...and an admin could forget to lock the server. Yay for continual PW nights!
                  sigpic
                  I'm Back.

Comment

The return of all this password? I hear everyone saying "Aw yeah, yesterdays password night was blah blah blah..."

And yesterday seems to be dates never mentioned on forums?

The only password night I've heard about is the 4th of June one, and all the others are like... ghost PW's.
                    Ahem.. back on topic, PW's are fun, but you should not overdo them (like, have 1 every day or something) otherwise they become less fun, simple!

Bandaid, that's the TG attitude!

Belhade, good point!

sigpic

Comment

Too much of a good thing...

I think twice a week is plenty, but like Disposable said hop on TS and start coordinating. It's amazing how even a little coordination can really bolster gameplay!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I had no idea we were doing 2 a week. I thought it was still only sunday nights. 2 should be enough.

lets keep it up guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X