This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR 0.86 Release Date

Edit: Didn't see this in the Dev Dump thread, but I figure this is worth its own thread.

Can't see the original post on the PR forum, but this is copied from another forum. (Can't link out due to post limits)

Quote from: R-DEV AncientMan
    For those who have played PR in the last few days, they are surely aware from the ingame message of the day that the release of PR "0.86 is imminent". Well, let us tell you how imminent that is.

Project Reality 0.86 will release on Friday, 19th June 2009.

The result of months of hard work by all involved, 0.86 fixes issues, adds new and exciting features, and aims to improve upon the award winning gameplay from previous versions.

Project Reality 0.86 Changelog
    For the full changelog of 0.86, feel free to check out the developer blog posted in our last news post.

Project Reality 0.86 Changelog

Project Reality 0.86 Server Files
    The server files will be made available to licenced server administrators prior to the client release. If you are not already a server administrator but wish to receive the files, please fill out a server licence application.

Apply for a Server Licence here

Project Reality IRC Channel
    As always, we encourage the Project Reality community to join us in our PR IRC Channel. You never know, the more people in there, the more interesting it could become Wink.

- The Project Reality Team
    Last edited by sprint113; 06-16-2009, 04:06 PM. Reason: Didn't see this in the Dev Dump thread, but I figure this is worth its own thread.

Re: PR 0.86 Release Date

Also, we regret to inform you the world will end on January 1st, 2000.

And that Half Life 3 will be released on time.

:D

Comment

Are you sure you looked? Charity posted something at 10:07 and waldo posted something even earlier.

Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
        Are you sure you looked? Charity posted something at 10:07 and waldo posted something even earlier.
        By "didn't see", I meant that I didn't notice it was already in there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X