roll call for PR Irregulars in Irr forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll call for PR Irregulars in Irr forum

I would appreciate it if all current members of the Irregulars' PR division report their status in the Irregulars forum.

Please note, this is for current Irregular members only.

Here is the link to the thread in the Irregulars forum.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ml#post1298679

If there are any players wishing to join the Irregulars, then please post in the PR application thread in the Irregulars forum. I do not know when you will be contacted concerning your applications, so please be patient.

~Besiege82

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: roll call for PR Irregulars in Irr forum

Hey,

I am comming back in a week so I will be back in action... I've ask my roomate to d/l the new PR and the Bf2 patch (will I need it?)...

Hell can't wait to play...

Cheers,

Nixon

Comment

Welcome back Nixon and yes, you`ll need to download Patch 1.41 from Vanilla, install it first, and then install PR 0.86.

I would also strongly recommend you restart your PC after installing the patch, avoiding any errors that may happen.
      |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

both of you are a sight for sore eyes.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

LOL, yeah I know! It's good to be back home, my roomate infected my PC so I need to fix it and re-install everything. I guess I will be able to play next Monday...

Cheers,

Nixon

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...