Squadleaders do not forget to equip your squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squadleaders do not forget to equip your squad

I was playing Kashan 16. After we held bunkers we headed out for MEC outpost in an attempt to take it. Although there was an enemy outpost marker and in the open you have a good chance to run into an BRDM the squadleader did not equip the squad with an HAT to engage the outpost and the BRDM, or at least an LAT to defend against an BRDM.

Depending on the situation and map supplies are not always readily avaiable, but if they are, or they can be flown in consider doing it. Just remember to have your squad surpress any AA.

To see if a kit is avaiable request it, if the message says that you need to be near a supply crate the kits is avaible.

Re: Squadleaders do not forget to equip your squad

Ah thanks for the tip, Kilgore, on to see if it's available. I did not know this, too well. Thanks for it.

Comment

Good thinking. Sometimes it's worth re-equipping during the small period after the fire fight. I also did not know about that thing that tells you the kit is available. Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Well it doesnt really tell you. If it is gone the message pops up that all have been issued, if it is avaiable it says you need to be near a supply crates. Safe you a hike to the crate or spawning at the firebase to find out its gone.

It isnt just about reequipping, but also about reminding people that supplies arent just for building, but also, well, supplies. A HAT and a crate within 300m of an enemy outpost should work wonders, so you might want to think of supply crates beyond a necessity for building.

Comment

Ahh, who need a HAT when you got a bayonett! ;)

Comment

I know it doesn't tell you actually. Although that would be nice:
            "That kit is available, but your not near a supply crate, get off your bum and go to a crate!"

sigpic

Comment

ooh! did not know this.
              |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
              sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
              I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X